Thread: Late PCT Advice

Night-rw- is offline New Member

Wink Late PCT Advice

Hey guys,

New to the forum, but I have been a long time advice hunter on here, and I figured it was time for me to get involved with some personal questions.

TO THE POINT:

I just got off a cycle of Test Cyp: 600mg (x2 shots of 300mg/week) for 10 weeks.

Unfortunately the nolva I ordered fell through, and my supplier was not able to deliver due to stock problems that I wasn't informed of till week 10. Figures.

I am now two weeks off, and I won't receive my nolva for another 2 weeks (hopefully at the most). I ordered 90 caps dosed at 10mg. I understand my PCT isn't the greatest, but again I had more planned. But my question is, starting a PCT 4 weeks of a cyp cycle..would you consider it too late? With the little nolva I am getting I plan to run it as follows:

1st week: 40mg/day
    2nd week: 40mg/day
    3rd week: 20mg/day
    4th week: 20mg/day

Obviously not the best, but I am working with what I can get in a short amount of time. Any suggestions to tweak the nolva set up?

Any advice will be greatly appreciated and obviously well respected.

Thanks

Night-rw- is offline New Member
    Anybody?

auslifta is offline Retired MONITOR
    Let this be a lesson to anyone reading this. ALWAYS HAVE ALL YOUR MEDS BEFORE YOU THINK ABOUT PICKING UP A SYRINGE.
    You don't have much choice but to wait. You should have clomid too. If you had some more test, I would have suggested another shot, but you prob don't.

mxbrown is offline New Member
    You are right, probably too late. The extra test pin...that's experience talking there. The even better advice...have your PCT before your cycle. I learned my lesson too and now keep double PCT handy.

Thread Information