grappler7343 is offline New Member

pct for deca/dbol

First cycle here. I am planning on taking 10 weeks of deca at 200 mgs, maybe moving to 300 during cycle, while stacking dbol at 20 to 30 mgs a day for 7 weeks. I want to use low doses because I need to be somewhat discrete about my roid use being in the army n all. What do u all think about the cycle? For my pct I have hcg which I was gunna start at probably week 8 or 9 and clomid and novadex whick I would start two weeks after the last deca injection. Ive been reading up but still not sure what my pct doses should look like with my small dose cycle.please help. I do know I does depend on how my body reacts n all but advice would be appreciated. My stats 24 yrs 190 pounds 5'10".

baseline_9 is offline The Transformer ~VET~Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    Have you done any research at all?

Well I have been reading conflicting things. For one I'm not 100 percent sure when to start my pct. Should I start the week after my last deca or wait a couple of weeks? Also it looks like I should stagger my nolvadex and clomid a bit. One cycle of show me starting nolva the week after the cycle and taking 20 mg a day for two weeks and to start clomid two weeks after my last deca at 50 mg a day for another two weeks. As far as the hcg I am confused. It looks like it would be best to take it the duration of the cycle but I don't have the cash for that at the moment. I was just planning on taking two 200 doses of a week for the few weeks of the cycle aand possibly a few more weeks after if I can get my hands on another vial. Keep in mind this would be my first cycle...all I know is from what's on the net and that I want to do this the safest

A deca only cycle is a bad idea..... You need to research on this site for a few months and become educated in the AAS field before you attempt a cycle...

Read about why deca only is a bad idea

Read about Testosterone Enanthate

Read every sticky on this board and spend some time in the Nutrition section and make sure your diet is up to scratch.... Remember diet is a large part of the puzzle...

I understand that deca without test is a recipe for ed. I was going to stack it with dbol too. I know that for the duration of my cycle I might have some shunken balls for sure and I will have no libido. I can deal with that though. Well only as long as my pct gets me back to normal...and that's why I need opinions on how to do it correctly. I do not wish to do test...I don't wish to become too huge and i don't want all the sides involved. With a deca and dbol cycle it looks like my balls might suffer but like i said...I can dealbwith that as long as I can get my body normal with a proper pct. Thanks baseline

You dont need AAS

My diet is good too and I am ready to Carb up and put mass amounts of meat down my throat...haha if ya know what I mean

U think it's just not worth it eh? Is that because of the sides or because I'm not wanting to get too massive and do large doses?

Your not ready for AAS

You dont have a clue what you are doing

Your goals do not require AAS

So u don't think there's a way for me to do this properly then? You are right though...I don't need them for my goals.I just figured if I had the money and could design the cycle to my wants right...then why not? I mean if I can do it without destroying my hormones of course. Thanks again baseline

Charly Rivers is offline Junior Member
    TEst deca

Thread Information