DeadlyD is offline Anabolic Member

test E cycle PCT ... is Nolva enuff ?

I plan on running a 10 week test E cycle with test prop ED for the first 2 weeks, test E will be 250mg twice a week, my questions are what should the does of test prop be ED and is Nolva enuff by its self for PCT i will be taking .5mg of arimadex EOD through out the whole cycle aswell .

i move heavy things!

gymfu is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Cycle looks good. What are your stats?

Quote Originally Posted by gymfu
    Cycle looks good. What are your stats?
    Im 29,6'2",225-235lbs higher BF %only in the mid section hehe , but really working on it! Diet is now in check and training is nailed down!

i move heavy things!

Quote Originally Posted by DeadlyD

Im 29,6'2",225-235lbs higher BF %only in the mid section hehe , but really working on it! Diet is now in check and training is nailed down!

i move heavy things!
    Still waiting for any advise on this guys !

i move heavy things!

MacLean is offline Junior Member
    If it was me, I'd have Clomid aswell

I've heard there are some bad sides with clomid is there truth in that and is the cycle i have lined up enuff gear to need that intense of a PCT?

i move heavy things!

I've heard there are some bad sides with clomid is there truth in that and is the cycle i have lined up enuff gear to need that intense of a PCT?

i move heavy things!
    You won't encounter any bad sides in Clomid, you'd rather you had sides on Clomid as opposed to Gyno etc. It's not necessarily an intense PCT, it's just your run of he mill PCT. I'd always use this PCT to be safe

Also, I wouldn't run Arimidex from day one: 1) You don't know how your body will react to the Test so you man encounter no neg sides at all and 2) Arimidex cancels out Estrogen levels in your body, some Estrogen is needed to allow your body to grow

Quote Originally Posted by MacLean
    Also, I wouldn't run Arimidex from day one: 1) You don't know how your body will react to the Test so you man encounter no neg sides at all and 2) Arimidex cancels out Estrogen levels in your body, some Estrogen is needed to allow your body to grow
    Do you think leave out the adex and only use it if sides occur? Can i use the adex for PCT ? I just don't know if my guy van get clomid

i move heavy things!

Do you think leave out the adex and only use it if sides occur? Can i use the adex for PCT ? I just don't know if my guy van get clomid

i move heavy things!
    Because i thought i could use nolva if sides occur?

i move heavy things!

Leaving out the AI is not a good idea. Adex doesn't kill all estrogen, it's perfect for what we need on cycle, just keeps it down. Don't wait to see if you have any sides to use it.

No nova alone isn't enough for any cycle IMO. The PCT is to try to kick start your body to producing it's own testosterone again. Standard PCT is as follows.
    Clomid and nolvadex
    100/100/50/50
    40/40/20/20

Quote Originally Posted by gymfu
    Leaving out the AI is not a good idea. Adex doesn't kill all estrogen, it's perfect for what we need on cycle, just keeps it down. Don't wait to see if you have any sides to use it.

No nova alone isn't enough for any cycle IMO. The PCT is to try to kick start your body to producing it's own testosterone again. Standard PCT is as follows.
    Clomid and nolvadex
    100/100/50/50
    40/40/20/20
    100 clomid and 40 nolva ED for 2 weeks then 50/20 for another 2weeks?

i move heavy things!

You got it.

randymeans is offline Associate Member
    Be careful with the arimidex . When I take it my joints hurt and I take it at .25 eod.....now I've started taking it at .100 e3d! Just my 2cc

Quote Originally Posted by randymeans
    Be careful with the arimidex. When I take it my joints hurt and I take it at .25 eod.....now I've started taking it at .100 e3d! Just my 2cc
    How did you measure it down so much?, is yours powder caps?

i move heavy things!

Mine is liquid version. I have an oral syringe

Mine is liquid version. I have an oral syringe
    Ok that makes sense, mine are powder caps, cutting those might prove to be a bitch! Do you think half a 1mg cap eod will be ok?

i move heavy things!

10nispro is offline Productive Member
    go to for all your pct needs

Quote Originally Posted by 10nispro
    go to for all your pct needs
    Sorry i don't understand "go to what?"

i move heavy things!

He can't say websites on here. Id start out low on arimidex and if you have no joint pain then slowly go up. Like .25 e3d for a week then move up if your still bloated or get sides

He can't say websites on here. Id start out low on arimidex and if you have no joint pain then slowly go up. Like .25 e3d for a week then move up if your still bloated or get sides
    Ok, would i up the adex if mild acne occurs?

i move heavy things!

fritz8th is offline New Member

Follow up

Hey guys,

I wanted to check in with you deadlyD and see how everything is going on your pct? I'm looking at doing the same cycle as you wanted to get some feedback on how you felt things went/are going, see if their was anything you would have done differently ? Thanks.

Dex ain't gonna stop your acne man! 2 showered a day,tan,and rub alcohol on bumps that start to appear! That's what I do and it works well.

Quote Originally Posted by fritz8th
    Hey guys,

I wanted to check in with you deadlyD and see how everything is going on your pct? I'm looking at doing the same cycle as you wanted to get some feedback on how you felt things went/are going, see if their was anything you would have done differently ? Thanks.
    I havent started my cycle yet! Just getting everything in order fir next month....hopefully !!, there are alot of other newbies on here with the same type of cycle(just test E) to learn from, but when i do start i will log all my results!!

Dex ain't gonna stop your acne man! 2 showered a day,tan,and rub alcohol on bumps that start to appear! That's what I do and it works well.
    Ok, so just stay clean!!! Lol easy enuff .thanks, i guess i thought acne was an estrogen side!

Quote Originally Posted by DeadlyD View Post
    Ok, so just stay clean!!! Lol easy enuff .thanks, i guess i thought acne was an estrogen side!
    from what ive read you acne is caused by your hormones changing. they have a utopia and they need to stay in that same state. So you would have a better chance of acne if you decided to run 400m the 1st 4 weeks then decided 800mg the next 4 weeks then change it again..... thats what ive read but im not a doctor. if ya keep your ass washed then youll be good to go brother!

from what ive read you acne is caused by your hormones changing. they have a utopia and they need to stay in that same state. So you would have a better chance of acne if you decided to run 400m the 1st 4 weeks then decided 800mg the next 4 weeks then change it again..... thats what ive read but im not a doctor. if ya keep your ass washed then youll be good to go brother!
    Thanks i will!! Ill read up myself but you think if you were to keep levels equal and consistent (250mgs twice a week) then id have a better chance of keeping hormone levels equal?

Brohim is offline Senior Member
    Get some HCG 10,000iu. Use 250-300iu a few times a week subq in the stomach during cycle. Then use 1,000-1500iu every 3-4 day's when you are waiting for test to clear before PCT. Then PCT use clomid and nolva.

razorhunter is offline New Member
    So much varying opinion on PCT on this site it can make a guys head spin, I know!

Shmigley is offline New Member
    threads like this are annoying, whats the right way to do it? :/

razorhunter is offline New Member
    Schmigley, u will find varying opinions on almost everything on this forum. U just have to do some reading and find what works for u.

Thread Information