Thread: HcG question

nolva250 is offline Junior Member

HcG question

It's my first time doing HcG so I wonder how I should mix it based on my every third day dosage
    of 1000iu. I got 2 amps of 5000ui powder in each and 2 amps of 1ml water in each.
    Should i pop the HcG amp and put 1 ml inside it and mix (1 ml may be to much to put in the amp, idk)
    or should I try getting the powder out of it and mix it somewhere else?
    Will 2 ml be enough water to mix with 10000 ui, when I'm going to inject 1000ui each time with
    this needle?
    Since I'm only injection 1000ui each time I need to refrigerate the rest. Should I buy a
    sterile vial and put the solution in there?

And about testing if the HcG is real, I've heard that you could use a pregnancy test.
    Shall I piss on it or put some of the HcG solution on it?

I'm planning to inject in the stomach, so I wonder since I'm injecting every third day, should
    I change injection site or may I inject on the same spot every time?
    Last edited by nolva250; 01-11-2012 at 02:06 PM.

Macon_Bacon is offline Associate Member
    Check out youtube for videos on how to mix it. About the testing I'm pretty sure you put the solution on the pregnancy test not your piss after a shot.

How much solution(how many ui is necessary) ?
    Ok, I will check out youtube, but I was wondering if i should add some more water to make it ideal for a 1000ui shot, since I dont know how much water I can inject in the stomach

sirupate is offline Member
    Did you get ampules of powder and water, or did you get a vial of powder and an ampule of water? If you got amps of both, it seems like you are going to need some sterile empty vials to mix the powder and water in. Mine came as a vial of powder with a separate amp of water. I injected the sterile water into the vial of powder (gently, slowly) to make up the solution. How much bacteriostatic water you use depends on the vial size and how much concentration you want to work with. I use 2ml of the water with the 5000iu. powder to get a solution of 2500iu. per ml. Is the math making sense?

If you only used 1 ml of the water, your solution will be 5000iu./ml. For a 1000iu. injection, you would then inject 1/5 (.2) ml. of the solution.

You can rotate sites around your belly if you want. I just choose alternating sides each time and use a slin pin to do the injecting.

Is this helping?

Oh...your solution will keep up to 60 days if kept cold and dark in the fridge. Also, do not shake or handle your solution roughly, as it can be damaged that way. Sort of fragile I guess. At least, that is what a doctor told us on the TRT section of the Forum.

Yes, both the water and hcg powder is in amps.
    I wonder how to get the powder inside the sterile vial since it's a protection top that only will let a needle go through so it keeps sterile.

So if I mix 2ml bacteriostatic water with 5000iu powder, my dosage (1000ui) will be 0,4 ml of solution? Is that good to inject in stomach ever third day or should I add/remove some more water?
    And btw, is this INSULIN NEEDLE the best needle for subcutaneous injections? What are the measurements of dosage in that needle?

It's helping yes, thanks
    Last edited by nolva250; 01-13-2012 at 02:28 PM.

Those amps are kinda pesky. Are your scored around the amp top? The score is where you break the top off. If not, you'll have to score your with something like a nail file, or needlenose file. If you don't score the top, it will break off in sharp pieces on you. Look for videos on how to do this stuff.

I guess you break off both amp tops and gently mix the water into the powder, then withdraw the solution using a syringe and inject that into a sterile vial for dispensing. Keep the solution in the fridge...cold and dark.

I believe your math is correct on the .4ml to get 1000ius. HCG .

I inject the stomach every third day, but only inject 250-500iu.'s each time. Your goals may be different than mine. I just want to maintain my "nads" rather than have them shrink away on me.

Ok, but since I'm new to subcutaneous injections I wonder how much liquid(hcg solution) may I inject in the stomach and if 0,4ml is a good does for an every third day shot?

Userat204 is offline Associate Member
    Have you even cycled before ?

With hcg :

Score neck of amp with razor, wrap corner of towel around amp tightly so not holding in hand, place a ink pen cap over top of amp and snap at neck. Should be a clean break. If a little glass falls in powder we can deal with that. Sometimes you can tap out without powder coming out.

You need to purchase bacteriostatic water. You don't use the sterile water that came with it. Bac water contains BA as a anti microbial. If you plan to keep it in the fridge longer than a week then you need something other than that water they send with it. That water is used to mix the 5000iu for a single inject.

You will use 2ml bac water for each 5000iu amp.

Add 1ml to your amp, draw that up and transfer to a sterile vial. Add the 2nd 1ml to the amp a second time then transfer to the sterile vial. If there were any glass pieces that fell into powder and didn't shake out, just don't pull them into needle. They shouldnt fit anyway.

Keep sterile vial in fridge, and leave your other 5000iu amp of powder in the fridge until needed.

So you added 2ml to 5000iu hcg.
    That's 2500iu/ml
    250iu/ 1/10ml
    Slin pin is number 10,20,30 up to 100
    Each line of 10 is 250 iu so the line with 40 is 1000iu hcg

Just pinch an area of fat any where on stomach, 2 inches away from belly button, and inject under fat/skin. Make sure to sterilize the are first. So if you plan 1000iu e3d then you basically are doing 5000iu every 15 days, so you would have enough hcg for 30 days.

Why are you using 1000iu e3d? Are you on cycle or coming off? 250iu 2 x a week during the entire cycle is generally enough. If it's a heavy long cycle you could do 250 eod, or 500 twice a week. For advanced cycles up to 1000 iu e3d. Then after last T inject, 500-1000iu ed for 10 days, take 4 days off then start serms. For test E/C I prefer 21 days of hcg.

I've came off a test enanthate cycle that totally shut me down due to bad pct(20mg x 20 nolvadex ) and young age.
    I've been off for 8 months now and my test was way below the scale for like 5 months and it's now slightly moving up, but it's still very low.
    My testicles is one of my main concerns since the have not enlarged yet after the shrank while I was on cycle.

My PCT is:

Part one: the first 3 weeks.
    HCG : 1000mg 3 times a week for 3 weeks. (total of 9000iu)
    Nolvadex 10mg/ED for 3 weeks (total of 210mg)

After that 3 weeks has gone I would start part 2.

Clomid: week 1-6, 25mg/ED (50mg/ED week 1) (total of 1225mg)
    Nolvadex: week 1-6, 20mg/ED (40mg/ED week 1) (total of 980mg)
    Tribestan(tribulus terrestris by sopharma): week 1-6, 1000mg ED (total of 42 000mg)

I'm adding a picture of both the hcg and the sterile water. HERE
    It looks like 1ml, if not 2ml,of the sterile water will fit in the hcg amp so I guess I will mix it inside the amp and then withdraw and inject in a sterile vial.
    What gauge should I use? The powder seems kinda comprimated and hard so should I just put the needle in to the amp and stear around for some minutes?

Should I break the amp were the yellow line is? I just wonder since with my test amp's the "break line" was where the amp was thinnest.
    Even though it is a "break line" should I use a razor blade and cut carefully to, so I reduce the chance of glass shattering?
    Do I have to to buy a new type of antibac water or may I just show the one I got in the drug store and they will get me the same type, just newer?

What is the ideal amount of liquid to Subcutaneous inject in the stomach? Am I good to go with 0,4ml every third day?
    The reason I ask this is because I'm new to hcg injections and it's not recomended to inject more than 3-5 ml IM in the glute so I did wonder if there
    was any "rule" for the subcutaneous stomach injections to.

Thread Information