Optima25 is offline Associate Member

PCT after Nandro

I am taking nandro and for libido a little test. Both for a month now. How shall I stop it after 2-3 months? How much HCG and Tamox?? Both same time togheter?

Userat204 is offline Associate Member
    IMO you should stop the nandrolone before the test. I run test a minimum of two weeks longer but prefer four weeks. This gives you time to clear out the majority of the nandrolone before starting pct.

IMO you should be running hcg the entire cycle. I don't understand why people want to wait until they are shut down to start hcg. Once atrophy occurs, it can take up to 3 weeks just to recover testicle size which is important to recovery.

If you insist on running it only at the end, I guess it's better than none, but I would start hcg at 250iu twice a week now. End you deca 2-4 weeks before you stop test. The day after your last test inject, run 500 iu hcg ED, or 1000iu hcg EOD, for 10 days. Take 4 days off, which makes a total of 14 days, then start serms.

I personally would not use a nolvadex only pct. Torem or clomid should be the serm of choice for every pct and nolva could be added to either. Torem and clomid work in similar ways at the pituitary acting as an estrogen, nolva works in a different way from those so the combination may be more effective but may not.

I would use clomid at 50mg for 4 weeks or torem at 90,60,60,30. You could add nolva at 40,40,20,20.

Userat204 is offline Associate Member
    Also you don't use hcg during serm therapy, it's counter productive. The only time you would see them together is if you were taking nolva on cycle to stop the growth of gyno while starting AI use, but you don't want to use hcg during serm use in your pct.

Lemonada8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Userat204 View Post

I personally would not use a nolvadex only pct. Torem or clomid should be the serm of choice for every pct and nolva could be added to either. Torem and clomid work in similar ways at the pituitary acting as an estrogen, nolva works in a different way from those so the combination may be more effective but may not.
    good advice, just a lil nitpicky thing :P

This is backwards.. Nolva and torem act very similar and clomid is the odd one out. Tore is a 2nd generation of nolva basically.
    However i dont see the benefit of dosing HCG ED, you will just increase estrogen more than that is normal.

So you would do a tore only pct? but not a nolva only? why not?

Thread Information