Thread: Bad Crash

Glen. is offline New Member

Bad Crash

Hey guys

I finished my second 12 wk cycle exactly 3 wks ago today and for the past 2 wks i have felt like s**t !
    Bad headaches , night sweats , total loss of body temperature control (especially after hitting the gym) and a general feeling of disorientation.

I am 31 yrs old , 5'11 and currently 195 pnds , I started my first course in june 2011 and i must admit , due to my fears about steroid use i kinda *****footed my way into it , i weighed 165 pnds and i started off jabbing 1ml of 250mg sustanon on Monday and 1ml of 250mg cypionate on Friday , after 6 weeks of no apparent side effects i asked my supplier how i could increase the dose and he put me on 1ml of test 400 and 1ml of 250mg sustanon in the same barrel on monday and the same again on friday , I put on 15 pnd lean and i was very happy with my new size and shape , but with the higher dose came a few spots over my shoulder blades .
    I finished that course dead on 12 wks , without weaning myself off and with no oestrogen blockers as i was not educated enough to know any better .
    I dropped 4 pnds over my 6 wks clean , but other than that , absolutely no other problems , when i went back to my supplier to start my next cycle he was amazed that I hadn't encountered any problems without the oestrogen blockers and educated me a little in their uses .
    for my next course , I told him I wanted to go in hard , so I continued with the test 400 and sustanon on Monday and Friday plus a nap50 a day orally , along with a 20mg tamoxifen a day , also orally .
    About 6 wks in the acne exploded out on my shoulders , pecs and down my traps , other than looking a bit gross , it wasn't the end of the world as I was still making good gains and it was winter , so I continued with the course .
    At wk 10 i started to experience bad sunburn type pain all over the acne affected area , as well as a lot of blood over my bed each night and my t-shirts so i went back to see my supplier and he told me that some guys suffer with it worse than others and for my next course i should try a zero androgen level juice like Tren , I told him it was that bad that i was thinking of finishing my cycle early and he advised against it as i had been on a much higher dose this time round and that i should start weaning myself off .
    By wk 12 I had enough so i stopped , 2 wks after my last jab I started experiencing the symptoms i have listed above , I've continued with the tamoxifen and i started taking 50mg clomid on Saturday , the night sweats stopped at the end of wk 2 clean but my body temperature , the headaches and the disorientation is still a real problem after hitting the gym , also the acne has only improved slightly .
    what i would like to know from you guys is , how long are these symptoms going to continue ? my supplier has suggested HCG if the clomid hasn't helped in 2 wks will this help ? how long will the acne take to disappear ? and will a course of tren , enanthate and arimadex bring the acne back ?
    I know I have been somewhat of a fool in not spending longer on this site and educating myself more but when you are a complete newb the words used in the forums and education pages can seem like mumbo jumbo , I trusted my supplier as he runs his own gym and regularly competes , I also train at home and only go to see my supplier whenever i need supplies , here in the U.K there's a real stigma around juicers and its hard to find people who know what they're talking about , any help and advice you can offer will be greatly appreciated , thanx .

Stosh_112 is offline Productive Member
    Itmight be a little late but i suggest dosing up ur clomid to 200 mg a week for the first with some nolva. Say Clomid 200, 150, 100, 100, 50.

Glen. is offline New Member
    Thanks for the advice Stosh112 , I went to the doctors last week Friday and got a lecture , but at least I got some antibiotics for the acne and I should get the results from my blood test tomorrow .
    Do you think i should try tren & enanthate for my next course with nolva ? or as im obviously pre disposed to acne will the tren set it back off again ? one of the guys in the gym used to suffer from acne with high levels of test but since he started using tren and enanthate he hasnt had any problems .
    In the side effects section it explains that acne is caused by high levels of androgen in whatever test you are using and tren has zero androgen but in the information about tren it still lists acne as a possible side effect ?

Stosh_112 is offline Productive Member
    Not sure about Tren ... Ive been gettin neg feedback on it. Mostly its not good for beginners and its the strongest shit out there. I have some on stock and was gonna use it with some sust but so far i think im just gonna stay away from it. My suggetion based on what ive read over the past few weeks is to leave the tren out till u find out how ur body reacts to differnt clycles.

Thread Information