billgates is offline Junior Member

HMG instead of HCG

Since this forum doesn't seem to allow 3 letter word searches I can't find much info here.

I have been reading that HMG is great, but everyone mixes it with HCG , saying that the HMG won't be effective alone. Also I found that people dose the HMG at 75iu a day. Well that's great and all but there is only 75iu in each bottle and each bottle is 30 bucks! That's 28 bottles!? Or $840!!! I'm thinking of just switching to HCG as I can't find much info on HMG and it seems too expensive.

By the way, the guy who sold me this cycle told me to wait 2 weeks after my last injection and inject this whole bottle (75iu) and that's it. That would be my PCT . 75iu doesn't seem like enough to do anything. This would be just another of the many things he has said that doesn't make sense.

I was thinking of running 75iu e3d starting last week of cycle lasting 3 weeks. I would do this instead of using HCG.

Lemonada8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    HMG is LH and FSH. I havent seen much on this stuff other than hyped bro-science.

Personally, i would go with HCG on cycle and SERMs for PCT.

billgates is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lemonada8 View Post
    HMG is LH and FSH. I havent seen much on this stuff other than hyped bro-science.

Personally, i would go with HCG on cycle and SERMs for PCT.

Hyped bro-science.

Me making this thread was worth just that comment alone lol. If I can't get a single response of someone that's ever used the stuff then I'm gonna switch to HCG . I need to act quick as I'm on week 3 already.

Thread Information