The_Incredible_Bulk is offline New Member

Pct start, If last bottle of test might of been bunk gear

I'm just ending a 750mg/week test E cycle went 13 weeks instead of the 16 I was going to because I might of had bad test for my last bottle. When I bought my gear I had 4 bottles from a lab I have used with results before and got great gains while using it this time. I had 2 more bottles from another lab because because that's all my source had left. I started notice that the last 2 bottles I was dropping some size not getting any of the test side effects anymore either. I stopped the gear immediately and am now wonder when I should start pct in case the last gear was no good. My last shot was 3days ago. Should i start running it now just in case? if so Do I run it for 2 weeks longer in case it was all in my head?

In case it matters I was running 5iu of gh a day the whole time and will continue to for 3-4 more months

Noles12 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    How long has it been since you have run the legit test?

If it has been two weeks and you are positive the last vials were bunk then you can start immediately

The_Incredible_Bulk is offline New Member
    Its been been 4 weeks since I ran the legit test, I'm not 100% the other test was no good, I'm pretty sure it was though. , I still felt good and seen some gains from the GH so I cant say for sure. I've been running 10mg of Nolva per day the whole time too, Maybe I should up it to 20mg till 2 weeks after last shot of the suspect test then run pct as planned?

Thread Information