empireants901 is offline Associate Member

Proper post cycle for test

I will be running test prop only for 8 weeks at 100 mg every 3 days, this is my first cycle and I was wondering what the proper PCT would be, I'm still some what hesitant due to the risk of long term damage so i want to make sure my PCT is 100%.

questions

Is the stuff i will require for my PCT legal? and if so where can i get it?

and what are the odds of permanent reproduction damage with a proper PCT?

thanks a ton guys

Also will i need to get blood work done for a 8 week cycle?

boxa06 is offline Productive Member
    What are your other stats? Your age is border line.

5 9 175 8% bf been training since I was 13 or so

boxa06 is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by empireants901 View Post
    I will be running test prop only for 8 weeks at 100 mg every 3 days, this is my first cycle and I was wondering what the proper PCT would be, I'm still some what hesitant due to the risk of long term damage so i want to make sure my PCT is 100%.

questions

Is the stuff i will require for my PCT legal? and if so where can i get it?

Depends on the laws in your country. You can get it from AR, the banner at the top of the screen

and what are the odds of permanent reproduction damage with a proper PCT?

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...=#.Tx9WT2NSR6o

thanks a ton guys
    I think your cycle has been poorly planned and you should do a bit more research.

TheClinch is offline Senior Member
    Keep working on your cycle...

Try EOD injections instead to help reduce blood level fluctuations.

Read up on HCG

And use clomid and nolvadex for pct.

100/50/50/50/50
    40/20/20/20/20
    Respectively...

KSF88 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TheClinch View Post
    Keep working on your cycle...

Try EOD injections instead to help reduce blood level fluctuations.

Read up on HCG

And use clomid and nolvadex for pct.

100/50/50/50/50
    40/20/20/20/20
    Respectively...
    I have read in MANY places that using Clomid and Nolva together don't have much synergy, and usually you want to run one or the other.
    This is my plan, what do you think:

7 weeks 100 mg EOD.
    Arimidex (Liquidex) .25 mg EOD
    Start PCT 2 days after last inject
    Nolva - 40/40/20/20/10

Post up a medical study proving that claim. Look into Swiftos threads for multiple studies proving the use of both serms together to stimulate fsh and lh.

Post up a medical study proving that claim. Look into Swiftos threads for multiple studies proving the use of both serms together to stimulate fsh and lh.
    "Need I even add that the 150mgs of Clomid you need to get the hormonal increase experienced with 20mgs of Nolvadex is much more expensive? So lets dump the Clomid…and no, using it along with Nolvadex will provide no “synergy” that I’ve ever seen in any relevant study."

This is taken from Pinnacle's stickied PCT thread

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I always run Clomid with Nolva and have never had recovery problems. Nolva alone is really cutting a corner that shouldn`t be cut.

Quote Originally Posted by redz View Post
    I always run Clomid with Nolva and have never had recovery problems. Nolva alone is really cutting a corner that shouldn`t be cut.
    Do you think that with the test cycle I proposed above for myself Nolva isn't enough? I can order Clomid but I want my first cycle to be clean and do everything right. Including not having to take unnecessary products.

I think Clomid is very good for aiding in recovery. I just use low doses of it myself, never over 50mg ed and I get no sides. 100mg+ of Clomid and I get emotional and even once cried during the notebook, never again!

I think Clomid is very good for aiding in recovery. I just use low doses of it myself, never over 50mg ed and I get no sides. 100mg+ of Clomid and I get emotional and even once cried during the notebook, never again!
    haha classic! at this point im considering either HCG from weeks 4 or 5-7 with nolva at the end. OR Clomid/Nolva at the end, but not all 3. I will also be running Arimidex during the cycle. can you PM me recommendations/where you would get HCG?

Were not allowed to discuss sources on the open board or ask for them. Also your pm's won`t be enabled until you have 50 posts.

Were not allowed to discuss sources on the open board or ask for them. Also your pm's won`t be enabled until you have 50 posts.
    OOOO got it. sorry about that, I'm fairly new.

does this look ok to you though?

7 weeks 100 mg EOD.
    Arimidex (Liquidex) .25 mg EOD
    Start PCT 2 days after last inject
    Nolva - 40/40/20/20/10

I will add clomid like you said if absolutely necessary.
    But i've been told that this solely test cycle will be ok with just nolva.

What is eod ? And will someone pm me on where to get pct? Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by empireants901
    What is eod ? And will someone pm me on where to get pct? Thank you
    Every other day. You can get Clomid and Nolvadex at AR-R . As well as an anti E for during cycle.

The HCG you'll need to source on your own.

Just so you know Clomid and Nolvadex act similarly yet different in stimulating FSH and LH. Both directly influence natural test production and eventually recovery time. They dont hinder eachother they both have a role to play and are used together because people dont half-ass recovery. A speedy recovery will aid gain retention and hormone re-balancing.
    Whatever school of thought you choose do so wisely.

rhudy901 is offline New Member
    Every other day. You can get Clomid and Nolvadex at AR-R . As well as an anti E for during cycle.

The HCG you'll need to source on your own.

Just so you know Clomid and Nolvadex act similarly yet different in stimulating FSH and LH. Both directly influence natural test production and eventually recovery time. They dont hinder eachother they both have a role to play and are used together because people dont half-ass recovery. A speedy recovery will aid gain retention and hormone re-balancing.
    Whatever school of thought you choose do so wisely.
    Do i have to get HCG?

Quote Originally Posted by rhudy901

Do i have to get HCG?
    You can do whatever you want. A prepared person would use it during cycle 2x/week 250iu up until 2-3 days before starting PCT, to maintain testicular size. Testicles that atrophy during cycle and need to rebound in both size and production recover slower.

Quote Originally Posted by TheClinch;5877***
    You can do whatever you want. A prepared person would use it during cycle 2x/week 250iu up until 2-3 days before starting PCT, to maintain testicular size. Testicles that atrophy during cycle and need to rebound in both size and production recover slower.
    Do they eventually come back without hcg ?

Quote Originally Posted by TheClinch;5877***
    how about nolva 20mg/day for 6 weeks and Arimidex .5mg/day also for 6 weeks? I can't get a hold of HCG

how about nolva 20mg/day for 6 weeks and Arimidex .5mg/day also for 6 weeks? I can't get a hold of HCG
    Do not use arimidex during pct.

I already laid out a solid pct. If you dont like it thats your problem not mine.
    Half-ass your pct all you want, it's your body.

>>yes they will eventually come back without hcg but you will most likely lose more gains than its worth to not use hcg during cycle...

Blog Entries
    i dont understand why people would be cheap about there pct when its the most important part of your cycle imho...... recovery and hopefully retaining as much gains as possible...why would one not want to recover faster?....op dont be cheap bro pony up and get some clomid, you have peeps here with real world experiance/knowledge telling you what works for them and many others wouldent you be wise to listen?....is a little bit more $ not worth the piece of mind knowing you went about this correctly?...just saying...

Quote Originally Posted by ghettoboyd View Post
    i dont understand why people would be cheap about there pct when its the most important part of your cycle imho...... recovery and hopefully retaining as much gains as possible...why would one not want to recover faster?....op dont be cheap bro pony up and get some clomid, you have peeps here with real world experiance/knowledge telling you what works for them and many others wouldent you be wise to listen?....is a little bit more $ not worth the piece of mind knowing you went about this correctly?...just saying...
    Yeah, I guess I am kinda being stubborn about it lol. thanks, I'll fork out more for the PCT

What should i take during cycle besides HCG ?

What should i take during cycle besides HCG?
    Arimidex .25mg/EOD

Arimidex .25mg/EOD
    My source is unable to get arimidex , is there a legal alternative? Iv seen products like BPI a-HD which is suppose to slow estrogen production

My source is unable to get arimidex, is there a legal alternative? Iv seen products like BPI a-HD which is suppose to slow estrogen production
    Dude buy all your AI's and SERMs from AR-R ... They are legit.

Your source sounds pretty half-assed brother. Keep looking around for another that carries ancilliary compounds and HCG as well as AAS...

Dude buy all your AI's and SERMs from AR-R ... They are legit.

Your source sounds pretty half-assed brother. Keep looking around for another that carries ancilliary compounds and HCG as well as AAS...
    What is armidex called on the site ? And is the stuff on the site injectable ?

Liqui-dex

No its liquid suspension for oral administration.

Liqui-dex

No its liquid suspension for oral administration.
    and the dosing is the same? about .25 EOD like you said? sorry for all the questions, i just want to get everything 100% and thanks a ton for all the information

and the dosing is the same? about .25 EOD like you said? sorry for all the questions, i just want to get everything 100% and thanks a ton for all the information
    .25mg eod is a good starting dose. If you are more susceptible to estrogen sides you can up the dosage to inhibit more estrogen.

Even though I am offering up this advice you really should be researching all the time to better understand what AI's, SERM's, PCT protocols, HCG protocols, Cycle dosage's, cycle lengths, dieting, training, dealing with sides is all about. You wont be spoon fed for ever, you're 24, and expected to research things that directly affect your life. Keep reading. Ask Swifto questions about PCT. Ask Marcus300 about cycling. Ask Gbrice or SlimmerMe about dieting. Ask Bonaparte about dealing with sides or just about anything health related to steroids .

The people are here to help you but you need to research more to expose yourself to the information that will give you the right questions to ask.

good luck and good health

scorpion62 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    LMAO been there

Thread Information