gymfu is offline Knowledgeable Member

I don't think I can recover, with blood work

Well I just got my blood work back, testosterone serum is at 109 ng/dl.

This is after four weeks out from the end of a seven week PCT.

Some other things are off as well but nothing major, they were supposed to check FSH and LH but didn't.

I guess I need to go get on TRT????

Any advise?

Brohim is offline Senior Member
    More info. Age, number of cycles, steriods used. Length of last cycle, compounds, etc.

Phyll is offline Associate Member
    It really is your choice at this point bro. I was in the exact same situation a few years ago and even started trt at 250 mg a week.

After a few months I said screw it and decided to give my body a chance to heal itself. It took me eight months to one year to get back and those were rough times... It is a slow progressive process that starts very hard but gets better as your body recovers. I have had no further problems until today, had my test levels measured a few weeks ago and they were at 498. Of course I haven't run any gear since then.

So it's up to you. It all depends on your age IMO. If I was younger than 45 or so I would probably try to stay away from exogenous testosterone as much as I could.

Stats:
    31 yrs old
    3 cycles, #1 500 mg test e/week for 8 weeks, #2 750 mg test sust and 500 mg deca /week for 14 weeks (I never recovered from this one), #3 prop, tren a, masteron , winny, and anavar for 18 weeks.

I went through a really rough patch about four weeks after the cycle and I feel much better now but not 100%. Don't think I'm willing to suffer for a year.

hopeless?

No man, no way hopeless. Remember all these hopelessness feelings are your hormones playing tricks with your head.

Forgot to ask, how long did you take of a break between the cycles?

I did the same thing you did too, started the 3rd cycle without being fully recovered. 18 weeks is a long time to stay on too bro!

Quote Originally Posted by Phyll View Post
    No man, no way hopeless. Remember all these hopelessness feelings are your hormones playing tricks with your head.

Forgot to ask, how long did you take of a break between the cycles?

I did the same thing you did too, started the 3rd cycle without being fully recovered. 18 weeks is a long time to stay on too bro!
    About 5 months between #1 and #2, about 4 months between #2 and #3, test was at 170 when I started the third.

I know it was long, but I did two shows, actualy was 20 weeks, with a one week break after the first show.

Like I said before, it will be approx a year before your 100% back to normal, but that doesn't mean you won't feel better in a month or two. Eventually I know I will get on TRT as well, but IMO you should delay that as much as possible. Test is a good thing, but exogenous test opens the door for a lot of other potential problems (lipid profile, PSA levels, blood pressure, etc.) and on TRT you will have to watch out for all that crap. Not to mention that exogenous test might completely shut down sperm production for some (not all) guys. It did with me. That is a bad thing if you are thinking about having kids.

I'll dig up the PCT protocol I did back then and will PM it to you.

Thread Information