Thread: Test Cyp.

OriginalShovelhead79 is offline Junior Member

Test Cyp.

Hey guys, its been years since I have talked with some of you. Quick question. Been on very low dose of test cyp for about a year now. Been off for the last 12 days. I have always heard cyp is a long ester 7-10, some even say up to 14 days. Im going in for blood work in two days. Will my levels still be where they were while they were being supplemented or will they have dropped significantly yet? I am wanting to test low so as to stay on with my treatment of both my TC and ArmourThyroid. Any words appreciated. Slante!

JohnnyVegas is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    I don't know much about this, but I always figured if it takes four weeks to ramp up, then it might take four weeks to completely clear.

Mostly answering to bump it and hope someone else chimes in.

gmantheman is offline Associate Member
    Each person is different but I doubt if they will drop that much. I would have thought your doc would make you come off 4-6 weeks before any blood test. That's what my doc did. Prior to coming off my total test was 1079. Six weeks later my total test was 642 so he put me back on but at 1/2 cc per. week.

OriginalShovelhead79 is offline Junior Member
    Thanks guys, so I think I will wait another week.

cubano07x is offline New Member

Thread Information