PrairieDawg is offline Senior Member

PCT and natural test boosters

I'm going to be starting my clomid/nolva in a week and I also was going to try a natural test booster that I bought. I'm just wondering when I should be taking the test booster? Should I take it during or immediately following PCT? I 'm coming off a cycle of test/deca for about 15 weeks so I figured it wouldn't hurt to try it.

MickeyKnox is offline Banned
    the only natural test boaster i can think of, and have tried with great results, is DAA (D-Aspartic Acid). i will be including this into my pct daily. dosing two in the am and two in the pm. i know others that have included this in their pct protocols and have reported good results.

TraPump is offline Junior Member
    Daa!

jpowell is offline Banned
    question on pct and cycle. if you guys would not mind answering. the rule time on=time off. does this mean for example if i run 8 weeks of winny, stay off winny for 8 weeks? or all compounds for 8 weeks? wasn't not clear on doing an answer as i was searching. also, i have read in the stickies, that pct needs an ai and a serm. how true is this? (didn't wana start a new thread for this.)

Armykid93 is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MickeyKnox
    the only natural test boaster i can think of, and have tried with great results, is DAA (D-Aspartic Acid). i will be including this into my pct daily. dosing two in the am and two in the pm. i know others that have included this in their pct protocols and have reported good results.
    Is zma effective at all in pct?

muscleport is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MickeyKnox
    You mean totally 12g per day? That sounds a lot comparing the standard 3G recommendations,

Thread Information