Footballtyme is offline New Member

Anavar Cycle Stopage

This post is for my friend. He is currently on day 14 of a 42 day anavar only cycle. He took 30mg for the first week and is taking 40mg for the second week and planned at staying at 40mg for the rest of his cycle. He wants to stop his cycle and is seeking advice for PCT. He has clomid, nolva and a AI on hand. He hasnt experienced any libido problems but is starting to feel unmotivated in the gym. He has also experienced a loss in stregth. He thinks the reason for this is that the anavar has surpressed his test but he could be wrong. He went for blood work but is still waiting on results. How should he plan his PCT? Thank you.

Flier is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Footballtyme View Post
    This post is for my friend. He is currently on day 14 of a 42 day anavar only cycle. He took 30mg for the first week and is taking 40mg for the second week and planned at staying at 40mg for the rest of his cycle. He wants to stop his cycle and is seeking advice for PCT. He has clomid, nolva and a AI on hand. He hasnt experienced any libido problems but is starting to feel unmotivated in the gym. He has also experienced a loss in stregth. He thinks the reason for this is that the anavar has surpressed his test but he could be wrong. He went for blood work but is still waiting on results. How should he plan his PCT? Thank you.
    Lol...
    3´d thread I will advise to do nothing.
    Anavar is one of the least suppressive on the HPTA.
    14 days on that dose would hardly do anything.
    How old is he.
    What´s up with you guys?

He is also 19. We've been training together for a while. Both of us made the mistake to start young so we are both stopping our cycles. You dont think he should run any type of PCT? I know anavar doesnt aromitize but is it possible his estrogen levels have raised? His strength is slowly going lower and he's at the point where he doesnt really want to workout. Hes lacking the drive to workout.

Flier is offline Productive Member
    Imo that comes from something else. Maybe as simple as his anxiety over damage he think he is causing, hence stopping.
    Maybe lack of sleep bc of heightened adrenaline.
    His Estrogen is not elevated.
    You sure it´s Var?

hmmm, what your saying makes sense. I do think anxiety has something to do with it but his stregth losses are kind of extreme. He was doing 205 on bench for 12 times but then today we worked chest out and he only got 6 reps. Yes its real var. We did our research on the lab before getting it.

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    He's probably fine, but running 20mg of Nolva for a week two wouldn't hurt. No need for the clomid, especially at his age.

Agreed with Flier, though. There's another variable at play to explain his loss of strength.

Deetz is offline New Member
    D7M wat would be the reason for this guys strength loss

i appreciate the advice from you guys. Always helpful!!!

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Deetz View Post
    D7M wat would be the reason for this guys strength loss
    who knows. Too many variables. Maybe he was just tired that day

flier anavar is the least supresive? iv been doing an anavar only cycle n i just finished n my test levels were 100 by the end. ther back up now after pct tho

V-ROID is offline Member
    Is it possible he is just feeling lethargic, causing him to not push as hard at the gym? No wacky extreme calorie restriction going on?

Homeslice12 is offline Associate Member
    @deetz. How long was ur cycle and at what mg ? What were your gains and what did you keep? Thanks.

I did 50mg a day for 4 weeks. i got stronger in the bigening ( first 2 weeks ) proly cuz the anavar was kicking in and my test levels wer still normal but then i started loosing strength proly cuz my test was so low and shit so i just stopped. i was gona run it for much longer than 4 weeks if i didnt start loosing strength. next time im not running anavar alone without test and im sure everything will go smoothly if i do. after pct my test levels wer fine according to the blood work but im sure ther not as high as they wer wen i started. i never got blood work done before the cycle

Thread Information