Hey guys, a couple of months after finishing up a cycle of 400mg Test Cyp/week with a PCT that included Nolva 40/40/20/20, I noticed lumps developed under my nipples. I started nolvadex again at low levels of 10mg. After a week with no results I bumped it up to 20mg. After that week I believed the symptoms had gotten a little worse, which may have just been paranoia. The 4th week I jumped up to 60mg and have been on that dose for a week with AMAZING results. I can feel the lumps getting smaller each day. The reason I am here is because after about a week at 60mg of Nolva, i developed a terrible case of brain fog. Unfortunately I haven't been able to get any blood work or tests done, I was just hoping someone might have some insight or experience with brain fog like this. It is quite debilitating as I am working and going to school full-time. Common sense says the dose of Nolva is too high, but it is the lowest dose I have found that produces results. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.