MBMETC is offline Anabolic Member

clomid, nolva and insomnia

just finished 12 week cycle test e 500mgs pw and in my first week of pct
    clomid and nolva standard dose, the last couple of nites have been sleepless tossing and turning all nite, just gett no sleep. i have read the sides from both do notcause trouble sleeping. i this a normal occurance after cycle or do you think it could just be something totally unrelated that is causing this.

Blacksrt42004 is offline Junior Member
    I haven't heard anyone complain of insomnia as a result of Clomid or Nolva. In fact I just read another thread were someone was getting slight sides from Clomid (light sensitivity and seeing spots) and it was suggested that he take his pct right before going to bed to eliminate the vision issues.

So your situation might be related to something else.

nhl1 is offline Associate Member
    Clomid always helped me sleep, but I have had one instance where I couldn't sleep and I happened to be taking Nolvadex only. Of course, I had a plethora of sleeping issues those days.

Far from massive is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Yeah clomid tends to make me tired. I am currently taking Torem and Nolva for PCT and have not had any problems sleeping but I usually take the Nolva early in the day so this may be keeping me from noticing any change.

2jz_calgary is offline Senior Member
    Clomid made me sleepy as well. Id say if anything it's your hormone flux. Try taking melantonin an hour before bed and if that dosent work benadryl...or gravol which works best for me if I am experiencing insomnia.

boxa06 is offline Productive Member
    Sorry to bumping an old thread..

I'm having the same trouble and am at the end of my first week. What did you end up doing OP? Do you think it's the nolva or clomid? I'm thinking of dropping clomid and see what happens..

Thread Information