Thread: PCT researching

Wonder_Juice is offline Junior Member

PCT researching

Hello!

I have 4 weeks remained of my cycle.

Last cycles I used nolva(40/40/20/20) and clomid (100/100/50/50) for PCT. It didnt work that well. So I figured out I should find another PCT. I made some research and find that Toremifene would be nice and worth a shot for me.

My cycle:
    600mg test ena 10week
    500mg boldenone 10week
    228mg tren hexa 5 week
    HCG eod-e3d 250IU

So I read that toremifene alone is great for PCT(something like: 120/120/90/60/60. Somewhere else I find that it is better to use Toremifene with nolvadex somethin like this: Nolvadex 20mg for 5weeks and toremifene 120/120/60/60/60.

What is better option: Torem alone or combined with nolvadex?

Thanks

Blitz88 is offline Associate Member
    I'd like to know too. Good question..

Anyone?

gearbox is offline Knowledgeable Member
    torem works well and can be used in place of nolva. usually the dose is about three times higher then that of nolva and it is much harder to find. But nolva is readily available and rarely faked.

This is a quote from swifto back in 2009 "I dont know of anyone that has used Tore and not suggested it for pCT afterwards. Its the best SERM for HPTA restoration by far IMHO". Again Swifto

Yeah, but Swifto write this too:

2. Test EnanProp Cycle Lasting 6-14 Weeks

wk 1-6 Tamox 20mgED
    wk 1-6 Tore 60mgED (120mgED first 14 days) OR Clomid 25mgED (50-100mgED first 7-14 days)
    HCG 250ius 2-3 timeswk (on cycle )
    Aromasin 10mgEOD (on cycle )

I cant speak for him, but because tamox is everywhere and easy to get, I believe thats the reason its run all the time now. Everyone I know does clomid and nolva for pct.. some have issues will high clomid

Yeah definetly some people have vision problem while on clomid. Nolva has its side effect(affect libido...). Thats why I dont want to use those staff together.
    Last edited by Wonder_Juice; 02-22-2012 at 04:12 PM.

Lemonada8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    IMO the clomid/nolva combo is best for PCT.

Usually, people take to much clomid initially which causes increased side effects. Assuming that you dont have any Pituitary/testicle problems you only need 100mg clomid the first week then 50 the next week then 25.
    But definately run the nolva with clomid and for 2 weeks longer than clomid to prevent any possible rebound effect.
    so:
    Clomid 100mg ED week 1, 50mg ED week 2, 25mg ED week 3
    Nolva 40mg ED week 1 & 2, 20mg ED week 3-5

Tore is a repla***ent for nolva because they are basically the same thing with slightly different actions at other organs (liver for example) if you are prone to lipid issues or liver issues.. but IMO nolva still is better.

What do you mean that your PCT last time didnt work?

Also, run the test 1 week longer so make sure all the other substances are out of your system.

Thank you Lemonada8!

"What do you mean that your PCT last time didnt work?"

I hadnt fully recovered. 3month after my PCT end I went to do bloodwork, cause I didnt feel myself as great as I was before the last cycle(no ED or stuff like that, but I didnt have that much libido, didnt have that hard morning wood, so nothing serious). Bloodwork showed that I had my testosterone at normal range, but it was a little bit low since Im 22 now. Before that Ive never had any issues like that.

Did you have your bllod worked checked before you cycled to know what your test was before you cycled

Lemonada8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Well... From the sounds of it you had a decent PCT in the first cycle, you did recover to normal levels but you arent as high as before... Thats the risk u take when you cycle at a young age, you cut the peak of ur natural test off...

Last edited by Wonder_Juice; 02-25-2012 at 08:23 PM.

Thread Information