I'm 33 years old and just ran my first cycle in in 6yrs. My first cycle (6yrs ago) was 300mg Test E for 8 weeks and PCT'd with clomid and nolva ....I can"t quite remember the exact protocol I used for PCT then. My most recent cycle was 300mg test E for 12 weeks that I started in early november. I took 2 weeks off, and then started my PCT (where I'm currently in week 3 of) at 50mg/day clomid for 3 weeks and nolva at 40,30,20,20.

Heres my problem.......I have had absolutly zero erectile issues the whole cycle, including PCT until the day before yesterday. During sex, my wang just decided to go flat. I thought that was rather strange since its never happended before. My GF and I just decided to call it a night and went to bed. Last night, we figured to give it another go and.....same thing...it gets hard, but then goes limp...and I seem to lose mental connection with it!! Odd!! WTF??

I know I've been feeling very very odd, depressed, weak and lethargic, but NEVER had a problem keeping it up. Even in my past cycle, I never had an issue, but then again.....I didnt have a live in GF that tested out my potency on a regular basis. Is it normal to have some ED symptoms while in PCT? I have three more days scheduled to be on my clomid, but I think I'm going to omit it immediatly. With the way I've been feeling combined with the failure of my cock, I've gotten pretty damn depressed.

I've been thinking....I cut back my nolva dose from 30mg/day to 20mg/day on thursday, then started having the erectile issues on Saturday.....could this at all be correlated?

I also wonder if its the depression from the clomid.....but effecting me 18 days after I started....is this logical??

What do you guys think is going on?? Is it my estro/test ratio?? .......I have alot of clomid, aromasin , HCG and nolva on hand if that helps

Please help guys!!!