radioactive_man is offline New Member

Angry need guidance with pct. first cycle: sus & tren

Hi

This is my first post
    May be a silly question, but just wondering if I need to run some AHD. i had included a link to A-HD by BPI sports 28 caps here, but had to remove it :S

My cycle was more of a “test run” to see how my body would react to the substances I took, which were approx. 10mls of Sustanon 250 (by Schering-Plough) and approx. 5mls of Trenbolone acetate (Parabolin-A by KeiFei).

I completed my cycle within 8 weeks, starting with 0.5mls of Sus, increasing 0.5 mls every week, then decreasing dose after I hit 2mls. Tren came in week 3, with the most gains, but I also ended up developing some acne which I am treating now.

Stats:
    Height: 6”
    Weight: (increased to) 80kgs (from 72.5)
    BF%: 8%

I have had a look around and sources tell me I should start PCT approximately 3 weeks after my specific course. Also, I’ve tried the PCT calculator online, which told me the same thing. Just need some guidance on how I’d go about treating my PCT.

As I said before, this was just a “test run” to see how my body would react to it before I take on a proper cycle, with correct knowledge. Aggression and acne were experienced, but that was only after I started tren. Which I only did 0.5 mls every 2nd day.

Thank you for your help

radioactive_man is offline New Member
    help anyone??

Thread Information