CuriousGuy is offline Junior Member

Question I Have 5 Weeks Left Looking For PCT Advice

I am coming off Test Eth and Anavar I have about 5 weeks to go. I have Novla already as part of my PCT I am not taking any HCG I could not get my hands on any I am a little nervous because of some of my research but this is my first Anavar cycle in my life and 3rd test Cycle over the past 6 years.

So with the Novla Should I also get Clomid , I have purchased some Formeron from Black Lion Research as part of my PCT should I get Clomid too or is what I have enough?

When exactly should I begin the PCT everyone gives me different times some say as soon as you stop others say wait 14 days for the test to leave your system , any advice would be very helpful and I appreciate your help and advice with this as I want to make sure I do everything by the book or as close to by the book as I can.

Also any workout advice once I stop i understand I am going to lose some weight or even possibly gain although i have read conflicting stuff in reference to the Anavar as those gains are pretty long term but I am not a know it all so this is why I am asking, So besides cardio and diet any other advice or tips that will optimize my on my gains on cycle and stay healthy.

I am not a troll and looking for legitimate advice and want to thank you all for your advice again all my research makes no difference as Im not a chronic user and dont know PCT as those with real experience.

Also my Doctor is super cool chances are if I ask him for a prescription from Clomid he will give it to me is that a good way to go?

Stosh_112 is offline Productive Member
    Start pct 14 days after last injection. Clomid 100,100,50,50. Nolva 40,40,20,20. Clomid is gonna help restore ur natty test, so that should def be part of ur pct along with nolva.

Quote Originally Posted by Stosh_112 View Post
    Start pct 14 days after last injection. Clomid 100,100,50,50. Nolva 40,40,20,20. Clomid is gonna help restore ur natty test, so that should def be part of ur pct along with nolva.
    Awesome thanks I invested in that Formeron from Black Lion is that any good to take PCT?

Is AR-R legit , they have clomid on the site but is it legit ?
    Last edited by CuriousGuy; 02-25-2012 at 04:31 AM.

n e 1

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by CuriousGuy View Post
    Is AR-R legit , they have clomid on the site but is it legit ?
    yes bro ar-r is legit and your over the counter pct if thats what it is is no substitution for the real deal...

Quote Originally Posted by ghettoboyd View Post
    yes bro ar-r is legit and your over the counter pct if thats what it is is no substitution for the real deal...

Whats over the counter ? Novla and Clomid ??? Pretty sure last i checked those we not available over the counter and if AR-R is legit whats over the counter about it ? The Formeran was recommended to me by a fellow Forum member the Novla i have pills and Ive been trying to get legit clomid I was recommended to AR-R so I inquired if it was legit. Thanks for the info keep it real.

Blog Entries
    i have no idea what formeran is ive never heard of it so i just assumed you bought it at a GNC or something...

Quote Originally Posted by ghettoboyd View Post
    i have no idea what formeran is ive never heard of it so i just assumed you bought it at a GNC or something...
    Oh it was shared by a member on here its from "Black Lion Research" I guess they are part of there Forums and reputable so I figured I would try it, here is a cut , copy and paste of what it is ...

"
    Formeron is a transdermal aromatase inhibitor (AI). Black Lions Formeron is made from the highest quality raw materials and has the best transdermal carrier possible. Formeron does alot more for us than a normal aromatase inhibitor for example:
    increases IGF-1 secretion
    - decreases number of progesterone receptors
    - increases HPTA actiivity similar to HCG and Clomid together
    - inhibits aromatase enzyme production
    - anabolic and androgeniic
    - 'suicide inhibitor' of aromatase
    - decreases SHBG by 34%
    - inhibits DHT formation and activity
    - decrease prostate concerns such as BPH
    - continues to increase HPTA function above natural levels.

According to research studies "The 4-OHA was found to inhibit 5 alpha-reductase in both BPH and cancer tissue"
    Formeron is also a 5-alpha-reductase inhibitor.
    This means that on top of reducing estrogen related sides and raising testosterone levels it also reduces DHT related side effects like Hair loss and prostate enlargement.

In addition, formeron is a prohormone. This means that is converts into another compound after ingestion. In this case Formeron converts to a steroid called 4- hydroxytestosterone. This steroid is literally testosterone that cannot be converted to estrogen. This means you get all of the anabolism of testosterone and none of the estrogenic sides associated with its use. This steroid gives the user a dry hard appearance making Formeron a great addition to a pre contest stack or for those looking to get in the best shape of their lives. Our transdermal carrier is designed for maximum skin penetration and maximum absorption while leaving the skin hydrated.
    Formeron is hand compounded by a select group of compounding pharmacists and as such each bottle is made with care and attention to detail. Our products are of the highest quality. "

DeadlyD is offline Anabolic Member
    Never heard of it, does sound very interesting tho!!

Stosh_112 is offline Productive Member
    How many weeks total are u running? Curious if ur getting decent results from the Anavar ?

Quote Originally Posted by Stosh_112 View Post
    How many weeks total are u running? Curious if ur getting decent results from the Anavar?
    Im running 100 total Caps 2 a day 50 mgs for 50 days I'm about a week into them So Ill post results and pics as I progress into the cycle, From what I read i should start seeing and feeling results by day 14 so I will report back.

motoxposse is offline Junior Member
    its not the real deal its a prohormone, read the last paragraph in the copy/paste!

Quote Originally Posted by motoxposse View Post
    its not the real deal its a prohormone, read the last paragraph in the copy/paste!
    I know I read it all and I also goggled 4- hydroxytestosterone it is the real deal go to their website and read more, they sponsor or support or endorse or use these forums in some capacity so Its legit from what I have been told and what I have read , but I am not relying on it I am trying it though it cant hurt.

motoxposse is offline Junior Member
    red lion formeron is not 4-hydroxytestosterone, its 4hydroxyandrostenedione which when ingested is converted to 4-hydroxytestosterone making it a prohormone the thing im getting at is your taking one compound your body converts it,and im not sure but ill bet it cost more than a real AI so why not use the real stuff? try it maybe you will find it as good as it sounds either way let us know on the forums. good luck

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by motoxposse View Post
    red lion formeron is not 4-hydroxytestosterone, its 4hydroxyandrostenedione which when ingested is converted to 4-hydroxytestosterone making it a prohormone the thing im getting at is your taking one compound your body converts it,and im not sure but ill bet it cost more than a real AI so why not use the real stuff? try it maybe you will find it as good as it sounds either way let us know on the forums. good luck
    Whatever it is I didn't see the real stuff this was recommended to me by a forum member so Ill get it and try it out, thanks for the post and i will let you guys know how it is. From what i know Red Lion is reputable so Ill give it a go it was like 50 bucks not sure if that is more expensive or not. I will keep y'all posted!

Question : Liquid Clomi 70mL 35mg/mL

1 cc a day PCT or less 35 mgs a day ?

Thread Information