AsEpSiS is offline Associate Member

PCT plan...please critique

I'm 33 5'6" 13% bf (rough estimate) training for 10+ years. I've run 3 simple cycles consisting of 300mg test E over the last 6 years. Sides are absolutly minimal and gains are modest, but enjoyable. Ive PCT'd with nolva and clomid following slightly different protocols each time. The last time, I had some pretty rough psychological issues that I really attribute to the clomid.....Immediatly after I stopped taking it, the depression, psychosis and odd feelings went away. If it helps, my last PCT was nolva 40, 40, 20, 20 and clomid at 50mg day for 18 days...I had 21 days scheduled, but almost went suicidal so i HAD to stop. I think I coulda toughed it out, but I had some erectile issues for a few days and that literally pushed me over the edge mentally.

As much as I hated the way I felt, I think using clomid is a good idea for maximum recovery. My question is, "instead of completely ommitting clomid from my pct, would it do any good to only take it for a week, them commence with nolva"?

Heres an example of what I was thinking about trying for my upcoming PCT. I plan on running test E at 3-400mg for 10weeks and some low dose turanabol (it'll be my first time using t-bol) for the first 4 weeks. What do you guys think???

nolva 40 40 20 20 (nolva for 4 weeks)

clomid 300mg day 1, 200mg day 2, 100mg day 3, 50mg for 4 days

tribulus 2250mg ed for 4 weeks

MickeyKnox is offline Banned
    i wouldn't be running that much clomid if i were you. you may experience impaired vision at that level of dosing. be careful with that - very powerful.

and you may want to try running aromasin on cycle to help with e2 levels. also run out your cycle to 12 wks. at 10 wks teste e hasn't run it's full potential.

AsEpSiS is offline Associate Member
    Lol. 170+ views..... and only one reply!? Thanks so much for your feedback Micky. I've heard of many people using clomid doses that high. In fact, my very first cycle I did 300Mg day one, but can't remember what I did in the days after....its been 6yrs ago. I know at 50Mg/day I have no vision issues, but I did start feeling super depressed and emotional...by day 18 I HAD to quit.

I had aromasin on hand for my last cycle, but didn't have any estrogen related side effect, so I figured if all was good, why add anything else? Next time I'll run the aromasin regardless. Also, I'll toss in the hcg I have laying around too.

Thread Information