gibbo23 is offline New Member

No sex drive two months after course of Sus and Deca

I started my first course of steroids near the end of October 2011, started off on dbols and then began using sus and deca . yes I know my course was a complete joke and hindsight is a great thing but I was ill advised and not until now after doing some research do I realise that. So basically i was training hard, made some decent gains and then finished my 11 week course just before the end of De***ber below is my course:

Week 1 : dbol tablets 20mg ED.
    Week 2 : dbol tablets 20mg ED.
    Week 3 : dbol tablets 20mg ED.
    Week 4 : dbol tablets 20mg ED. 250mg sus and 200mg deca every Sunday
    Week 5 : Sus-250mg and Deca-200mg every Sunday
    Week 6 : Sus-250mg and Deca-200mg every Sunday
    Week 7 : Sus-250mg and Deca-200mg every Sunday
    Week 8 : Sus-250mg and Deca-200mg every Sunday
    Week 9 : Sus-250mg and Deca-200mg every Sunday
    Week 10: Sus-500mg and Deca-200mg every Sunday. Started getting Gyno began 20mg Tamoxifen ED.
    Week 11: Sus-500mg and Deca-200mg every Sunday. 20mg Tamoxifen ED

PCT**

Week 12: 20mg of Tamoxifen ED
    Week 13: 4 x 1200iu shots of HCG every other day. Brought balls back to full size and was shooting good loads, some sex drive but not great!
    Week 14: 20 MG of Tamoxifen Every day.
    Week 15: 20 MG of Tamoxifen Every day.
    Week 16: 20 MG of Tamoxifen Every day.
    Week 17: 20 MG of Tamoxifen Every day.
    Week 18: Ran out of tamoxifen taking nothing. Noticed a drop in Sex Drive
    Week 19: Began taking 8 x 2500iu every other day of HCG again. and 20mg of Tamoxifen every day. Currently had 5x shots at 2500iu per shot of HCG. Still have low sex drive. Poor erections. No morning wood. But balls are back to normal size, and shooting more or less normal loads.

Week 20: Stopped taking ALL pct. Began taking Vitamin D - 5000iu/day and Vitamin E - 1000iu/day
    Week 21: Stopped taking ALL pct. Still taking Vitamin D - 5000iu/day and Vitamin E - 1000iu/day

So after 2 months of bad PCT and another 2 weeks of taking nothing and trying to recover I still have low sex drive, feel depressed, no morning or nighttime erections, penis seems smaller when flaccid and when erect and feels somewhat numb and no sensation when flaccid. About 2 weeks ago I was getting occasional pain in testicles aswell, and they always seemed to be cold although the pain has stopped now and they no longer seem to be cold all the time. I can still masturbate ok and orgasms feel the same as before I was on the juice. It may all be in my head i'm not sure, but I think i was a kind of low testosterone guy to begin with and the deca has shut me down hard. I'm due in for some blood tests at the doctors in a few days but i've already seen him and he hasnt got the slightest clue, he's only put me down for liver and testosterone levels aswell, is there anything else I should call up and request on the bloods?

Aswell I have just recieved a months supply of aromasin and clomid in the post, should I run PCT again with the following: Clomid- 100mg/75mg/50mg/50mg (doses are every day, each corresponding to a week so week 1-100mg a day, week 2 75mg a day etc. Aromasin at 25mg/day the first 2 and then 12.5mg/day for the last two weeks

Stats:

Weight: 154lbs
    Height: 5"10
    Bodyfat: 15%
    Training for about 2 years now but this is my first experience with steroids

I've usually been a reader of these forums and others but never a poster as i'm not really clued up as a beginner myself, but I hope someone can offer me some advice.

Thanks,
    gibbo
    Last edited by gibbo23; 03-14-2012 at 06:47 PM.

Wonder_Juice is offline Junior Member
    It was a very mild cycle I dont think you got any results from it(if you are not a BB-er then ok) just shutted yourself down. HCG in higher doses can shutdown your HPTA, so you should have pinned it during your cycle 250IU E3D or something like that not in PCT.

You should go to the doctor and get bloodwork done ASAP. Without it is a guessing game. If you have the BW Im sure guys will figure out something for you.

lovbyts is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Agreed with getting the blood work done. You need to see if your Test levels are low or if your E2 is to high/low. Your cycle and PCT were messed up for many reasons.

You should have ran test 2 weeks longer than deca . You should have started the PCT 2 weeks after stopping the cycle, not immediately.

If you have been reading these forum much as you say I'm sure you have seen 100s of time in regards to not doing cycle until around 25 and also not if you are to thin (such as yourself) or to fat.

Did you get any gains? Did you keep any gains? Get the diet inline before trying another cycle meaning you should be 190+ naturally.
    Last edited by lovbyts; 03-15-2012 at 04:19 AM.

gibbo23 is offline New Member
    Yes I made some decent gains, I weighed 168lbs towards the end of my course but I'm now down to 154lbs but have still kept some of my muscle and better definition.

Yep I relied too much on the advice of the guy who was supplying my gear and not enough on my own research. He even give some guy i know a 10 week course of Sus- 250mg/week Deca - 200mg/week and then didnt bother informing or supplying him with any sort of post course!

But anyway I am expecting a telephone call from my doctor tomorrow afternoon, what exactly should I ask for as far as bloodwork goes. so far i'm going to ask for: FSH, LH, testosterone (free/total), oestradiol and progesterone. anything else? And some people are advising me to get stuck into a solid 30 day PCT of clomid and aromasin now... or should I definitely be waiting for bloods

Flier is offline Productive Member
    You completely fvcked up with the HCG , and completely shut yourself back down. Also some serious high doses meant for "dropping balls" in young teens.
    Do your Clomid/Nolva PCT. Skip the aromasin .

Thread Information