Taylerrr is offline New Member

Gyno and knot help

First I posted a while back about knots under the skin w/ Ghrp injections. Its been over a week and the pain has gone away but the knot remains... how long will these solid masses be under my skin for? Second. I have gyno lumps under both my nipples which are solid and painful. How should I go about getting rid of these? Letro? If so how much and for how long... I want to be rid of these puffy nipples and the hard tissue underneath.

Blog Entries
    you should have been running an a.i. from the begining or at least when the first signs of gyno where occuring...now i would start taking nolva at 20mg a day throughout to block the estrogen at the receptor and hopefully bringing its proggression to a halt...i would not use letro unless you are done with your cycle and the nolva didnt help...i am gyno prone myself but i dont panic because when i finnaly come off the cycle and do pct the gyno shrinks and eventually dissapears....for the record i do the clomid/nolva pct protocol...

No idea where to get nova.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Taylerrr View Post
    No idea where to get nova.
    the ar-r banner at the top of the page bro....

Haha thanks bro. I'm not on anything but the Ghrp and hgh frags. So wouldn't you think letro would be the way to go to just get rid of this crap?

kolaking is offline Associate Member
    Ghetto, I have the same problem now! Before I hit 37 I never had ANY problem with Gyno whatsover even at 1000mg of T a week with others stacked. The last few times got it pretty severe, should Nolva be started @ 20 mg a day as soon as any signs show up? I had to use Letro W/ Nolva for rebound after the fact the last time which worked great. Hopefully this time I can controle it!

Thread Information