KCinToronto is offline New Member

Nolva and Urination

Hello there, first time poster. Please be gentle. My name is Kevin, I am 49 years old and I recently did my first cycle ever. I've been traiing regular for over 20 years, but never really had a desire for more, until recently. I also never really had easy access to AAS bieng in Canada seems like it may not be as easily available. At least not for me. I Wanted to be careful on my first cycle, so I stuck only to Anavar . It was for 7 weeks of Anavar at 100mg/ED. I tried to find the correct recommendation for PCT, and the confilcting information is frightening. My contact suggested that I should take Nolvadex for 3 weeks at 20mg/ED.

I started the Nolvadex about 10 days ago. After about 7 days, I started getting a burning feeling while urinating. I have found a couple of sites that refer to this, but do not offer any advice. Has anyone encountered this side effect. It is not getting worse but also occurs after ejaculation. The feeling ends shortly after urination, and I do not have any other signs of a UTI. I don't feel like I have to urinate often. I also have a bit of constipation from it.

Would anyone have any suggestions? Should I stop using it and see what happens? I should have some Clomid early next week. Would it be OK to stop the Nolvadex for a week and restart my PCT with Clomid a week later?

I have even thought about my wife's fidelity for lack of a better answer and if this could be an STD, but I wanted to start with the most obvious change I've had.

I really appreciate any input you may have.

Thanks

Kevin

KCinToronto is offline New Member
    Does anyone have any idea if this can be a side effect of Nolvadex ? Surprised no respnses to assist a new member.

Kevin

Thread Information