bornbetter878 is offline New Member

ok please help with my pct

Okay im freaking out now. I went on m-drol prohormone and im almost at the end of my cycle . I didnt really research anything, because my friend said there was nothing to worry about. Im freaking out now, im not getting horny as much. I mean if i touch myself sure, but not just by visual stimulation im not getting turned on. I went to supplement city and they gave me the pct a-hd i assumed all would be well, im starting the pct today. But i was reading online and people said i should get a serm. I called supplement city they said they didnt know much about them and i shouldnt need one. My friends who took the product didnt know anything about them as well. Do i really need one? I feel like an idiot for not researching this more. I just want my hormones back to normal and to get of the steroids for good. Please give me some advice. A guy said i should take cycle assist from amazon and Tamoxifen Citrate 20mg x 60ml Bottle w/ Marked 1ml dropper will that work?

ml87 is offline Associate Member
    What are your stats?

ml87 is offline Associate Member
    i saw your post in another website so i take it you got your information? oh, and trust me, the guys here know 1000000 times more than the idiots on the other site. remember, theres an age limit to be on this site and the maturity level is much higher than the other site. the guy who said "your test can shut down" was correct about everything that he said. next time wait til your a bit older and also make sure your pct is lined up prior to the start.

Thread Information