wangwazu is offline New Member

Noob....whats after my test prop cycle??

Very new to this whole routine....anyways im taking a cycle of test prop by itself. I plan on taking creatine monohydrate after to try and maintain some of the mass and was just wondering if anybody could help me with what else i should take to stay healthy and avoid any negative side effects???

stats as of now 2 weeks into cycle

six foot
    159 lbs

dumb_aas is offline Junior Member
    21 is too young to be cycling and you want creatine to maintain your gains? Did you bother doing any research before you jumped into this? You desperately need to read up on taking nolva and clomid. You should have had this planned out well before starting
    Last edited by dumb_aas; 04-09-2012 at 07:27 PM.

dumb_aas is offline Junior Member
    Oh and 6 foot 159 is way too light you haven't gotten close to your genetic limit. You need to look over your diet, you have to be lacking there

Focused88 is offline Associate Member
    Dude I'm not hating on you, but IMHO you should definitely NOT be doing this cycle...various reasons...young..most likely did no research on AAS..etc. The smartest thing to do would be for you to stop the cycle and get some research done so u dont f* ck urself over.
    But you already started and most likely ur not going to stop........
    Go to the PCT (post cycle therapy ) section of the forum..do some reading on it.

Good luck man

Thread Information