sjamal1023 is offline Junior Member

Letro/ Nolva/ HCG help please!!!

hello, i am a week into my PCT after a 10 week cycle. a lot of gyno has formed during the cycle.
    i am using 500iu's of HCG a week and 2.5mg's of Letro a day.
    I do have nolva on hand.

From recent research that i have done, i came across information stating that taking letro for PCT can hinder HPTA recovery because of such low amounts of estrogen. Is this true? and if that is the case, should i drop the letro and start taking the novla instead and wait till after recovery to take the letro?
    thanks guys.

Flier is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sjamal1023 View Post
    hello, i am a week into my PCT after a 10 week cycle. a lot of gyno has formed during the cycle.
    i am using 500iu's of HCG a week and 2.5mg's of Letro a day.
    I do have nolva on hand.

From recent research that i have done, i came across information stating that taking letro for PCT can hinder HPTA recovery because of such low amounts of estrogen. Is this true? and if that is the case, should i drop the letro and start taking the novla instead and wait till after recovery to take the letro?
    thanks guys.
    So your PCT is HCG and Letro?
    If yes, then stop both and start 40mg ED Nolva. Do this for 2 weeks, then drop to 20mg for another 2-3 weeks.
    Can you get Clomid?

yes and I meant to say hcg 500 iu's/eod. why would I stop the hcg? and IM not sure about the clomid. why?

Quote Originally Posted by sjamal1023 View Post
    yes and I meant to say hcg 500 iu's/eod. why would I stop the hcg? and IM not sure about the clomid. why?
    Outline your whole cycle + PCT so there is no misunderstanding.
    Are you thinking you are going to use HCG for PCT? Do you understand how the HPTA works? Do you know how HCG works? What Nolva does?
    Did u use HCG during cycle?
    What kind of Test did you use? When was your last pin?

I know what they all do, yes.I'm just worried letro would ruin things as I didn't plan to use it initially.
    my cycle: test e- 500mg/wk. tren a- 400 mg/wk.
    my last pin was a week and a half ago. I did not use hcg during cycle.

also, planned on doing hcg 500iu's eod and nolva 40/40/20/20 but letro interfered with that

gsRuffneck is offline New Member
    I was under the impression that hcg was to be used during cycle and stopped before pct. and that nolva @40/40/20/20 along with clomid @100/100/50/50 would be the best bet for your pct. and letro is to be used to combat gyno which in this case it sounds like it is. did you run an Ai during cycle like arimadex? also clomid can be purchased from ar-r .com and they are having a great sale right now everything is like 29% off atleast until tomorrow.

Ah, Tren , the devil.
    How´s your sex drive?
    If 2.5mg Letro is not doing anything to your Gyno, it´s probably Prolactin related.
    Read up on combating Tren Gyno (Caber /Prami/Bromo), and in the mean time I would end HCG and Letro and start on 40mg Nolva ED. Drop to 20 after 2 weeks
    Get some Clomid and use with Nolva. If u do, run Nolva 1 week past Clomid (Prevent E rebound)

I'm going to try and get some clomid then if that's the case. is it safe to order of this website? lol but yeah I'm gonna drop the letro and hcg and start the nolva. after hormones are back to normal levels, I'll use the letro.

and the sex drive is murdered. I was visiting my buddies at ISU and this one girl that wanted the d at this party unfortunately didn't get any. I just couldn't get in the mindset, letro literally murders your sex drive it sucks haha

Thread Information