gymjunk13 is offline New Member

Doctor prescribed me HCG 3 week into my pct. help please. no libido.

Im 3 and a half weeks into my pct. coming off a test/tren cycle.

I have been taking nolvadex , and a natty test booster that contains ATD.

Since being on pct my libido is terrible.

Although i was able to get it up the other night to have sex with my girl, but my erections are still not iron hard like they should be and i was unable to ejaculate.

I have been to my doc and he prescribed me HCG but from my knowledge and understanding and reading sticky;s HCG should not be used during pct.

I have the hcg on hand, should i bother to use it or not ?

I picked up some pure DAA caps and im going to start them tonight to see if things improved.

Should i use the HCG or ride things out ? Im starting to get boners again there are just soft and not as hard as they should be. I also believe the nolvadex could be killing my libido a bit ?

have u guys also ever had trouble ejaculating in pct ?

im starting to get frustrated, really want to blow a massive load in my girl

lol thanks guys any input is appreciated.

bump

Flier is offline Productive Member
    Nolv kills my erection, u just have to suffer through it.
    No HCG , but I would have ran Clomid with your Nolva. Clomid by itself will produce enormous loads

Thanks, I know I should have got my hands on some clonus too. (rookie mistake) do you think I should drop the natty test booster that contains ATD (works as an AI).

Do you think it could infact be hindering my recovery ?

Skilllzzz is offline New Member
    Im having similar problems.. I came off my 10 week cycle of test cyp and masteron , and like it says on this website i waited 18 days to start my pct, and everything was perfect (sexually) up until the day i started nolva and clomid. still got hard erections all the time (when me and my girl were going at it in this 18 day period) and i am now on day TWO of my PCT and tonight I noticed I was going soft and felt like i couldn't ejaculate while we were doin the deed, and i never ended up finishing. nolva really kills my erections, honestly makes me feel like it is lowering my test because everything was fine up until i started it haha..

Flier is offline Productive Member
    I wouldn´t do any test boosters in PCT, unless I knew the exact action.
    Nothing works better than Nolva, Clomid and Tore, and patience.
    The whole idea of PCT is to restart the HPTA by stimulating the Pituitary to signal the Leydig cells, providing the Leydig cells are healthy.
    Anything acting directly on the Testies to produce Test, such as HCG , will interfere with this process.

Skilllzzz is offline New Member
    Is it normal for nolva to totally kill your libido?

Coolhand5599 is offline Member
    So, clomid does not kill libido?

Update: I finished my pct of nolva about a week and a half ago, and things are getting better.

I am able to get an erection and have sex with my girl and also bust a nut ..

Although I dont feel fully recovered yet, things are defiantly getting better,

At the moment I'm taking MACA and DAA

Blaz Kavlic is offline Associate Member
    I'm at the end of my 2nd week of PCT and have struggled to perform in bed. I'm currently running Clomid and Nolva and can still get it up, but its nothing like it was before. I'm not too concerned just yet though as its still early in the recovery phase.

Thread Information