Thread: liquid torem

doodz is offline New Member

liquid torem

Couple of questions guys:
    1.I'm running test E for 10 weeks.I have on my hands liquid Torem and forma stanzol,would torem would work for my PCT??
    2.can I use forma stanzol during my cycle if I get gyno? Or should I get some amiridex?
    3.the only thing I can find is " liquid nolva and liquid amiridex",is there any difference with the pills? And why does it say on the label not for human consuption?? I'm confused with that!!!

jasc is offline Welcome to the Good Life
    Quote Originally Posted by doodz
    Couple of questions guys:
    1.I'm running test E for 10 weeks.I have on my hands liquid Torem and forma stanzol,would torem would work for my PCT??
    2.can I use forma stanzol during my cycle if I get gyno? Or should I get some amiridex?
    3.the only thing I can find is " liquid nolva and liquid amiridex",is there any difference with the pills? And why does it say on the label not for human consuption?? I'm confused with that!!!
    1) Torem is great for pct, better than clomid but you still need some nolva.. Not familiar with Forma Stanzol
    2) I'd recommend an AI such as Arimidex or Aromasin to control estro n prevent gyno
    3) I prefer the liquids.. easier to dose. They have to say "not for hc" as a legal disclaimer. They are sold as research chems. If they were marketed to humans it'd be illegal.. gotta love legal loopholes

doodz is offline New Member
    ok!thanks for the help! im gonna order some nolva and arimidex !
    what do you think of adding lean extrme and daa to my pct?

Thread Information