ROBOCOP is offline Member

Two weeks in on gyno reversal

ok, so I'm two weeks in on my gyno reversal protocol which consists in the first part of 2.5mg of letro every day for 4 weeks, followed by tapering down and the use of nolva thereafter.

I'm not really seeing much improvement in that the pain is still there. The small mass I have seems to come and go which confuses the hell outta me!!! I've always had the small pea size lump to the right side of my left nip toward the end of my cycles but that always disappeared during my pct. I haven't got that at the minute. I'm 8 months off cycle which compounds the issue a fair bit I know so I'm wondering what I should be expecting at this stage?

I'm considering starting another cycle which I know seems pretty stupid but the doc seems to think I am a million miles away from having gyno. And yeah he knows all about me being on the gear but I'm not sure he knows what the f@ck he is on about. My reasoning for wanting to start another cycle is that if I'm not gonna get rid of what I'm sure is gyno there is no way my doc will send me in for an op as it is now, so if it worsens then it might give me a better shot at getting it removed.

What do you experienced guys think?

kolaking is offline Associate Member
    I think it took right at 2 weeks or a few days more for it to start working for me. I would give it a chance before I go and try to exacerbate the problem just to try and maybe get surgery.

After I submitted that message I realised that. I'm gonna give it the four weeks and see what happens.

minitourwvu is offline Associate Member
    Letro takes a week to peak in your blood levels so wait a bit longer and keep us posted i will be doing the same in a week to reverse some gyno i have, how is you libido, how is your energy?

Energy and libido isn't great! Had a pain free evening yesterday up until midnight then it became a bit uncomfortable again. This morning the pain is back and I can feel the lumpy mass! Just not confident another two weeks will get shot of it it I haven't got a lot of choice other than riding it out a bit longer.

Differences can be noted throught the day, mine seems to be worse upon wakeup and subsides thru the day. Hope it helps you, it did me.

Quote Originally Posted by kolaking
    Differences can be noted throught the day, mine seems to be worse upon wakeup and subsides thru the day. Hope it helps you, it did me.
    Share your experience please, how long, mgs??

I can't recall it's been some years..think I started out at 2.5mg ED for a week or two and then .25ml day for the rest of the 30ml bottle. I really didn't think it was going to work but it did eventually. It didn't completely wipe it out but enough that i was satisfied, the remainder pretty much went away by itself over six months or so. Now I have to stay on top of it with an AI on cycle and an anti-prolactin if needed with SERM on hand.

Quote Originally Posted by kolaking
    I can't recall it's been some years..think I started out at 2.5mg ED for a week or two and then .25ml day for the rest of the 30ml bottle. I really didn't think it was going to work but it did eventually. It didn't completely wipe it out but enough that i was satisfied, the remainder pretty much went away by itself over six months or so. Now I have to stay on top of it with an AI on cycle and an anti-prolactin if needed with SERM on hand.
    Did u see a e rebound after stopping letro or did you use a serm

This morning I have no pain, the area around the nipple is tight and I can't feel the mass. This happens often and the pain tends to return as the day goes on. I have thought about an anti prolactin (caber) but not sure if that's overkill. Not getting any leakage from the nipple do I'm guessing that's not the issue??

ironbeck is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    good luck

Pain was back later in the day yesterday. Same again today. Got a docs appointment on Thursday, so might see if I can get more bloodwork done and see where I'm at. I still feel the mass around the nipple too!! I can't make up my mind if I have prolactin related gyno due to the fact I used tren on my last cycle along with test. (finishing 9 fu@&1ng months ago)!!!
    I have to say that this really sucks! Never had this amount of problems with test/deca cycles. Wished id never touched tren!!
    Last edited by ROBOCOP; 05-01-2012 at 09:14 AM.

So, I went to the docs today,,,,,,,,,,what a joke. They really have no idea. He's given me some cortisone cream to put on my "sensitive nipples" and if it doesn't clear the problem in two weeks then he will get me a scan!! Anyway. I'm gonna give it a go just for the hell of it and start to reduce my letro and start the tamox. He said that if it is gyno then it's not enough to do anything about but I'm not sure he has a clue?????
    I did manage to talk him in to giving me another blood test and ill post the results when I get them.

Ok so here's my latest bloodwork

Serum progesterone - 1.2 nmol
    R Testosterone - 19.1 nmol
    Serum Prolactin - 114 mIU
    Serum LH - 8.0 IU
    Serum FSH - 7.9 IU
    17b Oestradiol - 49 pmol
    Serum Alpha-feto protein - 1.9 kIU
    HCG Teratoma - <2.0IU

I'm currently tapering down the letro but still have sore nipples, especially the left. I'm due to start the nolva next week once I've tapered right down with the Letro.

What do you think? Why still the sore nipples??????? Any advice/experience really appreciated

RC

UPDATE

Well, I completed the 4 weeks of letro at 2.5mg ED and I have been running 1.25mg ED for the past two weeks. The lump/mass has gone, been that way for 3-4 days now. I did have the pea size lump but I can't really feel that anymore. I do still have the sore nipples though.
    My plan is to run at east another week at 1.25mg ED and then taper off over the following 7 days down to zero. I then want to start the tamox at 40mg ED and taper off over the following 4 weeks or so.

Just need to know what anyone thinks. Is the gyno going? Or is it just fu@£ing with me???????

Thread Information