Ron_81 is offline New Member

Need advice for HCG prior to PCT

I have just started my final 2 weeks of a 13 week cycle of 400mg/week Test Cyp. During the cycle, the prescribing doctor had me taking 1mg of anastrozole 3x per week and 10mg of Tamoxifen 2x per week. He also gave me enough of the anastrozole and tamoxifen to continue its use for the 2 weeks after my last injection up until PCT starts.

For post cycle, I was slated to take 100mg of Clomid for 15 days and HCG at 2000iu per day for 5 days and 1000iu for 10 days. I have come to find in doing research that that PCT is definitely not the way to go. HCG during PCT is a no no!

From what I can gather, my best course of action is to take the 20,000iu (10,000iu per vial) of HCG I have starting now for the last 2 weeks of the cycle and for 10 days after my last test cyp injection, leaving a 4 day gap before I start my clomid. I have found I am better taking 300mg Clomid day 1, then 100mg for 10 days, then 50mg for 10 days. The only catch is I only have 30 x 51mg clomid so I dont have enough for the day 1 300mg dosage.

Knowing what I have left at my disposal to use and how it was originally intended for me to use:

Cycle:
    3cc Test Cyp (1cc injections on 9th, 13th, 16th)
    16 x 1mg Anastrozole (currently slated for 3x per week until PCT starts)
    5 1/2 x 20mg Tamoxifen (currently slated for 1/2 pill 2x per week until PCT starts)

PCT:
    20,000U HCG (told to do 2000U/day for 5 days, 1000u for 10days PCT)
    30 x 51mg Clomiphene (told to do 2 x 51mg per day for 15 days)

How would you recommend I start using the HCG during the next 2 weeks for my cycle and for 10 days after the last injection, leaving 4 days to clear before I start the clomid?

Would you recommend continuing to use the Anastrozole and Tamoxifen for the 2 weeks after my cycle ends up until PCT starts?

For now, I am thinking 1000iu EOD starting now for 2 weeks to end cycle, then 1000iu ED starting day after my last injection for 10 days, then 4 days to clear then start 3 weeks of clomid.

Sound like my best course of action given what I have left to use and that I didnt use HCG during cycle prior to this?

Thanks in advance for the help!
    Last edited by Ron_81; 05-06-2012 at 09:10 PM.

MickeyKnox is offline Banned
    make sure you read this carefully. and then read the PCT stickies - pay particular attention to standard protocols.

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...r-HCG-protocol

Thread Information