jrowe6 is offline New Member

help, gyno issue 2 months post PCT

did a short cycle of sus a few months ago. used tamox as pct 40ed for 10 days then 20ed till the bottle was empty.

had semi tender nipples for a few days on cycle but it went away. during post cycle had no problems that i can remember.

now its been about 2 months since i finished pct and all the sudden my left nipple hurts to touch, feels kinda puffy, and i can feel there is a bit of a lump under it. been having this issue for a few days now.

it is worth mentioning my libido is not up to my standards, as well as my drive and motivation. all are sub par and have been since i got off my cycle.

at first i was just going to get some more tamox, then i read about letro and thought maybe thats a better idea. i am wondering if it would be best to use both, or if the effects of letro would make tamox pointless bc there is no estrogen to block anyways? i am not a professional when it comes to the hormonal system so i am hoping you guys can help me.

thanks in advance

anyone?

looks like ill be doing this:
    letro day 1: 0.50, day 2: 1.00, day 3: 1.50, day 4: 2.00, day 5-12ish: 2.50, day 13: 2.00, day 14: 1.50, day 15: 1.00, day 16 0.50.

then day 17 begin 20ed tamox for a few weeks.

after reading and reading and reading about letro i am more afraid of those sides than having some minor growth under my nipple. if i can stop it from getting worse thats good enough for me.

going to get more tamox and a good test booster and see where that takes me.

id still like to hear some opinions, so feel free to jump in on this if you want.

chezny is offline New Member
    Ano this post is a bit old but how did u get on m8 iv got the same prob got some nolva and letro left over do t know what to do. Did the gyno go away?

rvca is offline Junior Member
    Letro. Work your way up to 2.5mg daily. Stay there until its gone.....then run aromasin and nolva to defend rebound

Thread Information