coliinxd is offline New Member

PCT - Torem and Nolva dosages???? Help please

ok so im about to run a test e 10 wk cycle at 500mg/wk

gonna run liquidex (arimidex ) from about week 3 up until i end my cycle. so about 7 weeks at about .5mg/EOD

PCT QUESTIONS

I was going to run just nolva, i cant have any risk with my eyes with clomid (family all has terrible eyes, and i still have 20/20 so dont want to risk that. not sure if it can affect me like that though.) was gonna run it at 40/40/20/20

However, over the past two days ive been reading A LOT about torem and its benefits. so i was thinking about adding that to my PCT as well.
    Seen many doses of this and not sure which one to go with. Thanks for the advice in advance, greatly appreciated. oh and no cycle experience

oh yea.. before i forget...... 24, 185, 5'11, and as i said, no cycle experience. training since i was about 16, got REALLY serious about 4 years ago

bump?????? anyone

jasc is offline Welcome to the Good Life
    Good choice on the Torem.. I've used it a few times.. great recovery n zero side effects

120/60/60/60 is pretty standard

Quote Originally Posted by jasc
    Good choice on the Torem.. I've used it a few times.. great recovery n zero side effects

120/60/60/60 is pretty standard
    Do you take it ED???

Disregard previous question lol

How about a torem vs nolva? I read a few stickies and it says nolva came out on top for HTPA restarting, but the torem doses for this test were quite low. So if I had to pick one, which would be best to recover quicker and more fully?? (as I can't get a hold of HCG )

Thread Information