Thread: Gyno question

MdnFireman is offline Junior Member

Gyno question

Stats: 36 6' 205 around 12% body fat. Ive been working out off and on for about 8yrs, 5yrs ago i done my first cycle, TessE with Dbol to kickstart, had clomid and nolv for pct. After 4 wks in I hurt my shoulder really bad, stopped injections and dbol, had no signs of gyno, actully took the Nolv for a couple weeks to be on the safe side. Since then ive never noticed any type of gyno at all, but the last 4 months I got back into heavily working out again, losing good fat, gained about 10lbs so far, everything is tightening up and growing really well except my nipple area and about a inch around it. It almost feels just like a little fat there but their a tad sensitive, no lumps. the bottom of my chest is not completely toned either, i still have more fat to lose in that area, but the little fat around the nipples worry me, could this be left over gyno that i never knew i had and is just now showing up since i started working out again? Im not doing anything now except creatine and protein shake PW. Diet is pretty solid.

Could anyone shoot me a PM on wheres a good place to get Nolva? The place i used before isnt around anymore, hard to trust all these internet companies without prior knowledge of them

nakota2k is offline Junior Member
    Ar-r , search it.

staygroovy is offline New Member
    Hi MdnFireman, Was it gyno you had and if so, what was the solution for this?

I'm still not sure if it is, I think im being paranoid, just seems really hard to lost that little fat still in my chest. I just got nolva and clomid in, going to run them for 4 wks and see what happens, i'll keep you updated though.

staygroovy is offline New Member
    Thanks for the info Mdnfireman and yes, please keep me updated on how it goes.

Thread Information