Zeezer is offline Junior Member

Arimidex on cycle

I started training seriously(5 days a week and solid diet)at 25yrs old. At 31yrs I met a guy at my gym and he asked me if I wanted help. We became friends and he put me on a 10week cycle of test E 200mg eod and Tren 75mg eod. I know now that was a horrible move for first cycle but at the time I just trusted this dude. Got worse though cus my PCT was way wrong (clomid at too low a dose) and I developed a lump that eventually went away but I noticed slightly more fatty tissue thats harder to lose than usual at my love handles and chest(not nipples). I dont know if this was coincidence or residual slight gyno, after all, I am getting old.
    So here I am now at 168lbs. I have been training for the last couple years as a combat athlete so when im in the gym I have been doing circuit training mostly with jump rope and abs in between sets/super sets as to remain in an aerobic state for 45-60mins 5days a week, therefore maximizing Vo2 and endurance. On the first of the month I started lifting for size and cut out cardio leaving 45-60sec in between high weight low rep sets(4 excersises for 16 sets total focusing on one muscle group each routine).
    I eat quite well, somewhat of an organic pescatarien. When I lift for size i take in a minimum of 3000calories. Daily I put down 4 pieces of organic fruit(most of what I eat is organic), brown rice, seafood, raw cashews and almonds, eggs, lots of vegetables every day, 2-3 Vega sport plant based protein shakes, yogurt, and boca burgers, granola, with hemp seeds on everything.
    My goal is to gain about 10lbs of lean mass while losing close to an equal amount of blubber.

I have a planned cycle that consists of--
    test prop 100mg eod
    var 40mg ED(when should I take this? grapefruit juice??)
    Have dex and clomid on hand, and letro is on the way.

I have read that dex is commonly used on cycle and was wondering if with my past issue with gyno(and possible residual) should I run it during, and if so, how much?

nakota2k is offline Junior Member
    From the posts ive read a lot of people run a small dose through out cycle. Guess it depends how safe you want to be.

BigBosanac is offline Junior Member
    Start day 1 at .25 eod, and increase if needed

Thread Information