disonegook is offline New Member

working on my cycle planner and need some help with my pct

i'm planning to do a 5 week cycle of dbol and test 400. 25 mg of dbol everyday and 1 cc of test 400 once a week. after this cycle i was planning to do tren for 2 weeks then start my pct. how long do i run my pct for and what should my pct consist of? also i am 29 years old and don't want these asa to stop me from having kids. any other precaution measures i shoudl take into consideration?? Thanks all for your time and can't wait to take before and after pictures

disonegook is offline New Member
    all these views and no response?

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Seven weeks is way toooo short. I think you need to make a few changes and you can look at some cycle examples in the stickies. Is this your first or second cycle? Stats? Tren is a very potent aas and should not be taken unless you are an experienced user. You might want to split up that Tes into two shots say Mon. and Thurs. @ 200 mgs. This would keep your blood levels a little more stable.

Armykid93 is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by disonegook
    i'm planning to do a 5 week cycle of dbol and test 400. 25 mg of dbol everyday and 1 cc of test 400 once a week. after this cycle i was planning to do tren for 2 weeks then start my pct. how long do i run my pct for and what should my pct consist of? also i am 29 years old and don't want these asa to stop me from having kids. any other precaution measures i shoudl take into consideration?? Thanks all for your time and can't wait to take before and after pictures
    You need to read more and not ask people how to go about your pct. You should have a damn good idea of how pct is going to work before you cycle. Read the stickies and come up with something yourself then come on here and ask to have it critiqued

Thread Information