Thread: pct help

mikeymike123 is offline New Member

pct help

I need some advice for my up coming pct. Im new to this forum so any advice will be appreciated. Im currently running 750Mg week test e 1-12 Weeks 400 Mg week tren e 1-10 Weeks, equpoise 600 Mg week 1-11 Weeks. I have nolva amiredex letro and gettin some hcg . Please help me out

jasc is offline Welcome to the Good Life
    Hcg would be best suited for use before pct. (On cycle/during 2 weeks in between depending how far along you are)

Letro and Adex are AI's so they would also be best used on cycle to control estrogen.

Nolva and Clomid (or Torem) would be your ideal pct set-up...

Nolva 40/40/20/20
    Clomid 100/50/50/50 or Torem 120/60/60/60

Personally I'd run pct for 5-5 1/2 weeks on that cycle and begin to taper down doses starting at the end of week 4, since it's such a suppressive cycle, however 4 weeks is the standard around here
    Last edited by jasc; 06-04-2012 at 02:29 PM.

Ive got 4 Weeks left to my cycle so what do u think? Im taking letro now cuz ive got slight gyno so im taking it for 4 Weeks just to kill it not to kill all estro and im 2 Weeks in letro. What about 500 ui Ed hcg week after last inject for 3 Weeks. Nolva 20 Mg Ed week after last inject for 6 Weeks. Adex 1Mg Ed for 4 Weeksa week after last inject. Or shud I get some aromasin instead of adex

Quote Originally Posted by mikeymike123
    Ive got 4 Weeks left to my cycle so what do u think? Im taking letro now cuz ive got slight gyno so im taking it for 4 Weeks just to kill it not to kill all estro and im 2 Weeks in letro. What about 500 ui Ed hcg week after last inject for 3 Weeks. Nolva 20 Mg Ed week after last inject for 6 Weeks. Adex 1Mg Ed for 4 Weeksa week after last inject. Or shud I get some aromasin instead of adex
    I'd start the hcg asap. How many IU's do you have? this will determine dosage. You want to use it up until 3 days before you start pct. The less atrophied your balls are, the easier time you will have recovering. You don't wanna run it during pct as it can inhibit recovery.

Letro use sounds good.

Adex is not needed during pct. You would be better off using Clomid or Torem. They are SERMS and stimulate LH and FSH production better than an AI such as Adex or Aromasin .

Your Nolva protocol sounds fine.. it's a little out of the norm, but should work..

Also, because you are using Test E, begin pct 2 weeks after your last shot.

How much hcg will I need? I dont have any yet but I can get it. Im just worried about taking during due to the estro. And shud I take the letro or adex with the hcg?

And shud I use clomid and nolva pct or will nolva be fine

And my balls havent shrank at all so what about 500 ui eod for 3 Weeks. So I have 5 Weeks left on cycle so take hcg in 2 Weeks? And when I start the hcg maybe switch to adex .5 Mg Ed till I start pct

How much hcg will I need? I dont have any yet but I can get it. Im just worried about taking during due to the estro. And shud I take the letro or adex with the hcg?
    If your balls havent shrunk you are 1 lucky dude.. In that case 2000iu should suffice..

The estrogen from the hcg will be minimal in comparison to estrogen aromatized from your 750mg test. If it makes you feel better you could take low dose adex, but it shouldn't be necessary.

@2000iu I'd run 250iu 2x a week starting 2.5 weeks before your pct and take it up until 3 days before pct. This will give you 4 weeks @ 500iu/week. If you pick up a 5000iu vial up the dosage and begin right away
    Last edited by jasc; 06-04-2012 at 06:17 PM.

And shud I use clomid and nolva pct or will nolva be fine
    Since Tren is very suppressive I would definitely use Clomid or Torem along with the Nolva. Torem is superior imo

After your Letro gyno reversal is over I'd start using your adex @.25-.5mg eod to prevent the gyno from coming back and help control estrogen aromatization...
    Run this up until about a week before pct and taper down up until pct. The last 2 weeks before pct your test levels will be dropping, so less adex will be needed as you get closer to pct.

Your the man. Thank u so much for your help!

One more thing. Shud I taper down off the hcg or just cold turkey?

No prob bro

no need to taper with the hcg

Thread Information