Thread: Short Cycles

thebrightestnight is offline New Member

Short Cycles

Greetings,

I ran short Pentadex 300 + Tren Ace twice a week cycle for about 5 weeks (maybe less) , ran out of gear, and ordered Tren E and Sustanon 250 which arrived approximately 2 weeks later. I didn't have anything during the break. I started the Tren E and Sus twice a week when it arrived and made it to only week 2 (shot 4) and decided to stop it. I've decided I want to get everything back to normal and try some natural gains. I will be better prepared for a future cycle.

My questions are, due to the short duration of my cycles...You think I can slip by with a simple pct? And maybe some natural testosterone booster ? What would you recommend?

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    How many cycles have you done because from the sounds of it you have no idea what your doing .
    What are your current stats?
    I'd suggest to stop all steriods and go in pct and recover and do more research before using drugs what could seriously damage your health.

calstate23 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by thebrightestnight View Post
    Greetings,

I ran short Pentadex 300 + Tren Ace twice a week cycle for about 5 weeks (maybe less) , ran out of gear, and ordered Tren E and Sustanon 250 which arrived approximately 2 weeks later. I didn't have anything during the break. I started the Tren E and Sus twice a week when it arrived and made it to only week 2 (shot 4) and decided to stop it. I've decided I want to get everything back to normal and try some natural gains. I will be better prepared for a future cycle.

My questions are, due to the short duration of my cycles...You think I can slip by with a simple pct? And maybe some natural testosterone booster? What would you recommend?
    Hmmmm....No bueno.

Everything should always be in your hand before you start, even pct. You can never assume anything, as Murphy's Law states what could go wrong usually does...

Go into pct. What do you have?

As you can see from my last two sentences of my first paragraph... I have stopped the steroids and I'm currently studying to be better prepared for the future. Yes this was my first cycle(s) and yes I know Tren is not for beginners. SO, I'm stopping and I would like to know what you would suggest for pct. Nolvadex only? Clomid? HCG ? All three? Something else? I wanted to ask because of the short duration of my cycles. My balls haven't shrank. I've had no known side effects. I went from 163lbs to 178lbs. Half of that is probably due to my diet because I started everything at the same time: Workout plan, Diet plan, and Steroids (which wasn't a great idea). I'm pretty sure I could have seen steroid -like gains from only the workout plan and diet plan, which I plan on sticking with for a while. Then maybe later on if I can't seem to obtain my desired results, I may consider something in the future. As of now, I'm trying to recover. Thanks.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    What are your stats?

Check out the pct forum.

I'd recommend hcg for 2 weeks and then a tamox/clomid or tamox/tore pct.

Optima25 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sgt. Hartman
    Check out the pct forum.

I'd recommend hcg for 2 weeks and then a tamox/clomid or tamox/tore pct.
    Why not tamox and hcg at the same time?

Because hcg suppresses LH which is key to recovery. HCG is just to restore function to the testes.

rampaige77 is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries
    maybe im just a tard but ive never had an issue with needing clomid or armidex or hcg , the only thing that ever messed me up was deca n D-bol cycle i was about 5 weeks in & due to circumstances outa my control i wasnt able to continue but when the D-bol was outa my system n nothing but deca i was feeling depressive slugish ect ect , is anyone else this way? i can take A-50 ,test, tren D-bol no sides but backnee but the deca alone is a big no no for me

Quote Originally Posted by rampaige77 View Post
    maybe im just a tard but ive never had an issue with needing clomid or armidex or hcg , the only thing that ever messed me up was deca n D-bol cycle i was about 5 weeks in & due to circumstances outa my control i wasnt able to continue but when the D-bol was outa my system n nothing but deca i was feeling depressive slugish ect ect , is anyone else this way? i can take A-50 ,test, tren D-bol no sides but backnee but the deca alone is a big no no for me
    I find that hard to believe....Any true cycle should give you a complete shutdown of natural testosterone . So even if you never used it it probably would have been wise because without bloodwork you probably weren't what you were before you started the cycle...

Deca alone is a BIG NO NO for anyone....You feel like that because deca isn't supposed to be run alone. It needs to be run with testosterone

height: 6'2''
    weight: 178

My last injection was June 2nd. I need to get my pct set up before long. My downstairs package seems just as fit as ever, but I assume I could have negative effects later if I skip the HCG ?

Blog Entries
    i shit you not i seriously have very little side effects when i come off , while im on my beanbag gets tighter n somewhat smaller i have the obvious behavior (Agression & whatnot) issues, maybe what i feel is the side effects but ive never been left with a empty change purse but i also never go longer than 2months injects or pills or both i rock it 2 months n im off twice as long as i was on it its what i learned when i started & at first all i could get was pills so this has stuck with me n it works & the deca thing was not intentional n ive never used it since that happened but i think my cycles are short & low dosed compaired to most my workout partner is has been on 15 years n has cycled off 3 times for a few months each time in those 15!! i personaly wouldent do this but hes a beast. but i got no reason to stretch the truth its not like a super power i just hear alot about the ancillary post cycle stuff & it makes me wonder if i should run one next time just to see or if im underdoing it and should step up the mgs

After my first initial 5 weeks, I went at least 14 days without any pct and had no noticeable negative effects or loss in gains. However I know Sustanon has long lasting esters and it's recommended that you start pct 17 days after your last injection (Sus in combination with Tren E, I'm not sure). I assume after the 17 days if no pct is when the problems will arise?

There are a crap load of cheap pct supplements available online that claim to restore normal hormone function, raise testosterone , block estrogen, ect. Seems risky. I think I'll stick with the real deal.

Quote Originally Posted by rampaige77 View Post
    i shit you not i seriously have very little side effects when i come off , while im on my beanbag gets tighter n somewhat smaller i have the obvious behavior (Agression & whatnot) issues, maybe what i feel is the side effects but ive never been left with a empty change purse but i also never go longer than 2months injects or pills or both i rock it 2 months n im off twice as long as i was on it its what i learned when i started & at first all i could get was pills so this has stuck with me n it works & the deca thing was not intentional n ive never used it since that happened but i think my cycles are short & low dosed compaired to most my workout partner is has been on 15 years n has cycled off 3 times for a few months each time in those 15!! i personaly wouldent do this but hes a beast. but i got no reason to stretch the truth its not like a super power i just hear alot about the ancillary post cycle stuff & it makes me wonder if i should run one next time just to see or if im underdoing it and should step up the mgs
    Well I can put money on it that there is changes that maybe you are not seeing.....Get bloodwork done and see where you are at. Then get bloodwork done after your next cycle and see where you are at..

What does an average cycle look like for you?

Blog Entries
    well my last one was 100 mg prop 100mg tren eod 7 weeks i think straight arrow all the way through hit em both same shot .Id like to be a lil more sophisticated with it mainly my diet i see the diets you guys post & ive never done anything like that i mean i got 20inch arms (well one is 20 ;-) im benching 425 at 5'8 i know this isnt an indicator of anything i could be a big fat ass but my avatar is my real pic n if i could dicipline my self n my diet i could loose this extra 20-25 lbs in that pic im 215 now im 240 im feeling like a swollen larry the cable guy i know thats excessive but im no spring chicken n i wanna stay as close to that pic as possable ill take in advice & concider it seriously id buy all the food n eat only that i just need it layed out for me

Blog Entries
    i ended up blogging this shit? wtf not exactly what i was trying to do i gotta find some teenager to give me computer lessons maybe old G lock is available on yahoo to hook me up lol

Thread Information