slowpoison is offline Junior Member

starting my cycle from monday

im starting my 8wk cycle from monday.

dbol -40mg ed
    test cypionate -250mg/wk
    equipoise -250mg/wk

the problem is i have a tendency towards gyno while 3-4weeks in any cycle. so is it advisable to go on Ai while on cycle?
    if yes then whats suggestible? nolvadex , proviron , clomid? Or do I start with HCG directly? and when do i start?

or will it be ok to do it in PCT.
    (I have proviron and HCG but wudnt mind getting any other)

any help is greatly appreciated.

PS BTW Im looking to bulk up
    wt: 175lbs
    ht: 5.7
    fat %: (around)18-20%

JohnnnyBlazzze is offline Knowledgeable Member
    There's a few things I want to point out to you here.

You're using a long ester Test so I would look into extending your cycle to 12 weeks. 8 weeks is when you should be getting the best benefits from the Test so stopping at 8 weeks isn't the best way to run it.

I think you are confused what an AI is. Nolva/Clomid are SERMs and HCG is used to prevent testicular shrinkage. AI's are Arimidex , Aromasin , Letro. I would run your AI from the start of your first pin.

Last note, you're at 18-20% BF dude, you are going to be more prone to sides and it could be bad on your blood pressure. If you're bulking on this cycle you will probably end the cycle at 25-30%+ BF and 25% is if your diet is extremely lean and clean which it probably isn't. You're just going to look fatter and more unhealthy. I wouldn't run anything until you at least get down to 15%. You're not going to be happy with what you look like at the end, unless you don't care about looking fat.

I recommend you do a lot more research and reading before doing this cycle. You seem like you have little to no idea what you're doing here and probably just going to cause a lot of problems and mess up your health. Just trying to help bud.

honestly i dont know much. this is my second cyl. 1st 1 was for 6 wks didnt do much and no pct.

since this is going to be longer i thought of being more careful abt wat im doing. esp on the pct.
    i have proviron which a trainer suggested frm my 1st pin.was just a bit more curious since as said am a novice on the PCTs.
    wat I also wanted to know is if I start AI from my 1st pin wud not that hinder the effects of dbol and cypionate to greater extent?

stpete is offline Banned
    Agree w/everything johnnyblaze said. Especially the research part. And no, running a low dose ai during cycle will not hinder your gains.

ROBOCOP is offline Member
    From experience mate, and in total agreement with johnny blaze, you shouldny either be thinking about starting another cycle until you have researched some more. If you are intent on running it anyway, then I'd run nolva a week before you start the cycle and run it all the way through. If you're gyno prone, not running something like nolva will obviously do nothing to prevent it. It's a no brainer mate. some will run nolva during their cycle and others run an AI like adex, but which is best will depend alot on the individual. I'm no expert mate, by any means, but listen to the advice and do it the right way if that's what your intent on doing

thanks for all the feedback
    Last edited by slowpoison; 06-15-2012 at 10:14 AM.

will look to work towards them
    Last edited by slowpoison; 06-15-2012 at 10:15 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by johnnnyblazzze View Post
    There's a few things I want to point out to you here.

You're using a long ester Test so I would look into extending your cycle to 12 weeks. 8 weeks is when you should be getting the best benefits from the Test so stopping at 8 weeks isn't the best way to run it.

I think you are confused what an AI is. Nolva/Clomid are SERMs and HCG is used to prevent testicular shrinkage. AI's are Arimidex , Aromasin , Letro. I would run your AI from the start of your first pin.

Last note, you're at 18-20% BF dude, you are going to be more prone to sides and it could be bad on your blood pressure. If you're bulking on this cycle you will probably end the cycle at 25-30%+ BF and 25% is if your diet is extremely lean and clean which it probably isn't. You're just going to look fatter and more unhealthy. I wouldn't run anything until you at least get down to 15%. You're not going to be happy with what you look like at the end, unless you don't care about looking fat.

I recommend you do a lot more research and reading before doing this cycle. You seem like you have little to no idea what you're doing here and probably just going to cause a lot of problems and mess up your health. Just trying to help bud.
    Quote Originally Posted by stpete View Post
    Agree w/everything johnnyblaze said. Especially the research part. And no, running a low dose ai during cycle will not hinder your gains.
    Quote Originally Posted by ROBOCOP View Post
    From experience mate, and in total agreement with johnny blaze, you shouldny either be thinking about starting another cycle until you have researched some more. If you are intent on running it anyway, then I'd run nolva a week before you start the cycle and run it all the way through. If you're gyno prone, not running something like nolva will obviously do nothing to prevent it. It's a no brainer mate. some will run nolva during their cycle and others run an AI like adex, but which is best will depend alot on the individual. I'm no expert mate, by any means, but listen to the advice and do it the right way if that's what your intent on doing
    thanks a lot for all ur suggestions and yes I will do some more research work. unfortunately the part of the world i come from ppl have little to -ve knowledge of roids. so all that I know is through here and other similar sites.

ROBOCOP is offline Member
    In truth mate, those that don't use forums like this don't know a whole lot themselves. You are so much better off learning here than talking to those who just think they know. I eat them at my gym all the time

thanks

Thread Information