voss.empire is offline New Member

Using a Dbol Bridge to buy time

i know this topic has been discussed numerous times with no clear end in sight. however i had a different look on bridging. i understand that while on any bridge regarless of the steriod , you will not recovery 100% but im not looking to recovery 100% Im wondering how much can you recover while on a bridge. even if you can only recover 50% of your normal levels, why not bridge till that point then come off and continue pct till 100%? this would not only help preserve your gains but shorten the time while your catabolic while your recovering.

and yes we all have herd the statment "just come off" or why not cruise on test, or thats a horrible idea and ull never recover. im not implying that this is a good idea, im just a student of this sport trying to keep what ive worked so hard to gain.

thanks for your help

GorillaNuts is offline Recognized Member Winner - $100
    I don't understand. Are you asking if you should cycle with test for whatever period of time, then come off, pop dbols for another period of time and then do pct?

If so, that's not a bridge and not a good idea. If your stuck on wanting to cycle for longer, then just stick with the test, and just pray you don't screw your shit up from being on so long and having to resort to hrt later on.

And you cannot recover 50% or any other percentage. Your either shutting your self down with aas or recovering on your way to being fully recovered.

voss.empire is offline New Member
    no im wondering, after you taper off of test and u start your pct. why cant you add the normal 10mg of dbol in the am. i know you can recovery completley, but im not asking that. what if you can take dbol while on pct and at least recovery even if its only a small percentage. would this not shorten the time gap of recovery

ironbeck is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    come off, don't be scared. It is what it is dude.

If you take dbols while you are also taking pct you will continue to be shutdown and no recovery will take place.

Come off, it's not that bad. Just eat right, lift as hard as ever. I have done this and I always keep my gains and strength reasonably.

Misery13 is offline Not Here
    Quote Originally Posted by GorillaNuts View Post
    And you cannot recover 50% or any other percentage. Your either shutting your self down with aas or recovering on your way to being fully recovered.
    Here is your answer. If you have any AAS in your system it's shut down. Even if your only taking an low dose of dbol you'll recover 0%.

Thread Information