g0t muscle is offline New Member

newbi wanting to learn about pct

hey guy so im new so if im doin sumthing wrong or sayin sumthing you dont understand just ask me to explain , so anyway just got myself sum dbol and was reading up on pct ( im such a newb i didnt even knw what pct was ) and i now realise i should do more reaserch as aparently pct helps restart your test production and helps keep most of your gains and a was wondering what kind of pct anyone would recomend for a 6 weeks cycle on dbol ive heard about nolva a few times is it any good?? and yes i know i should probs be taking test as alot of people on there forums have been flaming me for starting a dbol only cycle but ive not found anywhere i trust to get inject-able test any help would will be taken happly , cheers

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    what are your stats?
    weight
    bf%

and welcome to the board
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

JohnnnyBlazzze is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I would save your D-Bol until you get some test. If you can't get test don't do the D-Bol solo, you're just going to waste your time, effort, money and won't be pleased with your results.

Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1 View Post
    what are your stats?
    weight
    bf%
    and welcome to the board

age 21 yes i know im young and starting to realise that
    height 5 10
    weight 84 kilo
    bf% 11.9%

Quote Originally Posted by johnnnyblazzze View Post
    I would save your D-Bol until you get some test. If you can't get test don't do the D-Bol solo, you're just going to waste your time, effort, money and won't be pleased with your results.
    would i not keep any of my gains from a dbol cycle with a pct on nolva ??

JohnnnyBlazzze is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by g0t muscle View Post
    would i not keep any of my gains from a dbol cycle with a pct on nolva ??
    D-Bol is usually ran for first 4 weeks alongside another compound because of its quickness in strength gains among other benefits. It is toxic on your liver which is why most choose to run it only 4 weeks. I would never run any oral for 6+ weeks unelss it was Anavar due to it's toxicity levels being nowhere near as strong as D-Bol.

4 weeks is not long enough for anything really, and whatever you gain in 4 weeks you will just deflate when you go into PCT. You won't be happy with the results trust me. What's the reason you don't want Test? Not into injections? If that's the case then I would just stay away from AAS until you find yourself ready for injections. Oral only cycles are dumb and can cause a much larger risk on your overall health as compared to injectable AAS.

its not that im not into injections im new on this scene and dont knw where to get test that is legit and dont have a clue of how to get or dispose of needles and syringes , p.s wht wld u recommend for me then a cycle on dbol and test what shld i take for my pct ??

Thread Information