h2o
    h2o is offline New Member

substituting HCG?

What can you substiute HCG with to prevent shrinkage while on a Test e cycle 500mg/week for 12 weeks??

Atomini is offline Banned
    Look into Testolactone, AKA Teslac . http://www.steroid.com/Teslac.php

It's structure is actually that of an anabolic steroid , but it interestingly acts to stimulate the body's production of testosterone , FSH, LH, and it even acts as an aromatase inhibitor! Here's an excerpt from the profile I linked to:

The first study I looked at (1) showed that Teslac increases testosterone (by 47%) and its precursor androstenedione (70%) levels in the body. In the second study I looked at, it raised testosterone levels in men up to 290ng/dl (almost enough to bring you from 0 test to the lowest end of normal/acceptable range), as well as raising LH (leutenizing hormone) levels, and even FSH (Follicle Stimulating Hormone) levels slightly (2). So as you can see, not only is this stuff not suppressive of your natural hormones, it actually stimulates your body to produce more testosterone as well as the hormones which produce it.(2) As for its ability to halt aromatization, it has been shown to reduce it by 90-95%, with regards to decrease in the overall rate, in some instances (7).
    And more interesting bits:

In fact, Ill go so far as to say that if you dont want to do any shots (injections) during your Post-Cycle-Therapy (PCT), Teslac may be perfect for you, since it will raise LH as well as HCG in most cases! And it has the added benefit of not desensitizing your leydig cells as much as HCG has the potential to do. Another important benefit of using Teslac over HCG during your PCT is that HCG actually may raise estrogen levels and/or act as an estrogen in certain tissues (8) (9), while we know that Teslac lowers estrogen levels and acts as (of course) an androgen.
    Only problem is that because it is not very well known, it is not very popular and thus not many labs produce it. With that being the way it is, it may be very expensive. I could swear years ago I saw it on a research chem site... maybe I was seeing things though. Either way, great stuff if you can get your hands on it. It's like the oral version of HCG , only better!

h2o
    Great Info brother thanks will def. look into this some more. Would be nice to get an oral version thats for sure.

I'm pretty sure it only exists as an oral. Either way, I don't mind injecting it.

I've actually never used it myself. I have always wanted to but like I said, it's rare. I might try looking into it now that you reminded me.

h2o
    I looked into it I can only find it in overseas pharm. Its not as pricey as i thought it would be but then again I don't trust these type of sources. Wonder why our sponsor doesn't carry it maybe bc it an Anabolic Steroid ??

Yes, that's EXACTLY why. I have an overseas source that I get all my pharm grade ancilliaries from (cabergoline, nolvadex , arimidex , T3, T4, clen , etc. etc. etc.) because that's all they sell are ancilliaries. So, I asked them once if they had access to Teslac . They did have access to it but could not sell it because it's officially classified as an anabolic steroid . Pretty stupid, considering it works more like an ancilliary and doesn't do anything itself to increase mass or anything. Illegal just because it has a close structure to testosterone ... ridiculous.

But that's probably why research chem websites like the board sponsor can't supply it either. I would give it a shot if I were you.

Thread Information