Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    jeromehauser is offline Junior Member
    After reading this post, I'm going straight to my gf's house and looking through her phone...I know she's up to something...

DanB is offline Banned
    x2 on the kava kava, 5-10g, i dont use it for anti anxiety, more when i know im going to be involved in a stressful suitation and lose my temper but i have to say it does really help, gives alot more time before the red mist appears lol almost to the point of a moderate benzo but without the mental slow/dumb down that would happen to me using them

op you should consider it if you still suffer this, wont do any harm

Justin332 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DanB View Post
    x2 on the kava kava, 5-10g, i dont use it for anti anxiety, more when i know im going to be involved in a stressful suitation and lose my temper but i have to say it does really help, gives alot more time before the red mist appears lol almost to the point of a moderate benzo but without the mental slow/dumb down that would happen to me using them

op you should consider it if you still suffer this, wont do any harm
    I may try that when my stash of xanax runs out.

In all honesty I feel a lot better already. Not out of the woods yet but have been off clomid two days and there is certainlyl a lot less of that anxious feeling.

The Torem should be in around the 3rd so just doing 40mg Nolva in the meantime.

MickeyKnox is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Justin332 View Post
    I may try that when my stash of xanax runs out.

In all honesty I feel a lot better already. Not out of the woods yet but have been off clomid two days and there is certainlyl a lot less of that anxious feeling.

The Torem should be in around the 3rd so just doing 40mg Nolva in the meantime.
    Sounds like you coming around the clubhouse turn. That's good news.

Is your girlfriend more flirtatious when shes away from you? Looks like she may want to explore other men.

OdinsOtherSon is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MickeyKnox View Post
    Sounds like you coming around the clubhouse turn. That's good news.

Is your girlfriend more flirtatious when shes away from you? Looks like she may want to explore other men.

OMG!! You're ruthless bro!! LOL!

Mickey you're a great troll. Not the most good natured one.

Now that I've been able to take my anxiety (mostly) out of the equation I understand and accept it for what it is... Nothing.
    I flirt all the time also, and there are things shed see in my phone that would definitely piss her off

Moral of the story, never look at your significant others texts when you're anxious.

OdinsOtherSon is offline Knowledgeable Member

Now that I've been able to take my anxiety (mostly) out of the equation I understand and accept it for what it is... Nothing.
    I flirt all the time also, and there are things shed see in my phone that would definitely piss her off

Moral of the story, never look at your significant others texts when you're anxious.
    Mickey has offered you some great advise...why not just be a good sport?

MickeyKnox is offline Banned

Im just messing with you and knew you'd see the obvious intended humor.

But i do agree with you on the spying aspect of your S/O. Not good, particularly when your emotions are running rampant.

All in good fun Justin.

It's all good. Just been so anxious I'm not in all that good a state for humor.

Had a great day yesterday but drank last night and now feel anxious as hell

Lemonada8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    sry didnt read the whole thread.. but figured i would give my imput..

the 300mg dose of clomid is a pretty high dose. And since it does have some effect on the amygdala ( center of anxiety regulation in the brain), that could have easily set off those issues.
    if its a temporary effect of anxiety, then xanax would be ok, just dont get addicted :P... but if it continues, u may wanna look into a SSRI to help increase the serotonin inhibition of the amygdala. that along with psychological therapy ( basically, realize what you are responding to, and take a objective/non-emotional approach to the situation helps also.. )

http://endo.endojournals.org/content/97/4/969.short

Quit taking clomi

Quote Originally Posted by Lemonada8 View Post
    sry didnt read the whole thread.. but figured i would give my imput..

the 300mg dose of clomid is a pretty high dose. And since it does have some effect on the amygdala ( center of anxiety regulation in the brain), that could have easily set off those issues.
    if its a temporary effect of anxiety, then xanax would be ok, just dont get addicted :P... but if it continues, u may wanna look into a SSRI to help increase the serotonin inhibition of the amygdala. that along with psychological therapy ( basically, realize what you are responding to, and take a objective/non-emotional approach to the situation helps also.. )

http://endo.endojournals.org/content/97/4/969.short
    I quit taking clomid and am running only 40mg Nolva a day right now. I got some torem coming to replace the clomid. will run at 60mg when it arrives.

So a quick update, I felt way better after I stopped the clomid. For about five days I was pretty low on anxiety. I start with the torem yesterday and now the anxiety is back, hard.

Can I run pct in the future with nolva only if I'm doing hcg while on? I'm pretty frustrated with it all at the moment.

As always all feedback is appreciated.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information