Thread: Post cycle Acne

Dan55 is offline New Member

Post cycle Acne

Hello.

I ran a cycle of 1000 test ew for 10 weeks.
    Mid cycle i got mild acne on my shoulders.
    When cycle was gone acne was the same.
    When PCT started clomid nolva 100 100 50 50 40 40 20 20 the Acne went from mild to severe.

I have so many red spots on my back and it itches SO MUCH. During gym sessions i lay down on the floor scratching my back. Ruins every gym session.
    I am 4 weeks AFTER my PCT and Acne is the same. No improvements, intense itching and my back neck, shoulders, bicep+tricep and back is FILLED of acne.

When does it usualy stop? I never had back/shoulder acne before this.
    Tried all creams, drinking tons of water, stuffing myself with veggies and fruits.

I cant keep this much longer. I have to workout in a sweater with a hoodie to hide it. Especially my back neck is horrid. And when i sweat it itches SO bad.

Stosh_112 is offline Productive Member
    1 gram of test per wk? Damn how many cycle do u have under ur belt?

My last cycle ended about 3 months ago and im still having some moderate Back acne. Gettin a lil better every wk though. Everyone is diff so its hard to say when urs will go away. Theres a couple good threads on the treatment of acne, they may help u out.

JayIsPumped is offline Associate Member
    after a cycle I didn't have much acne (had none my whole life) then when I started my PCT (tomox) I started to break out horribly on my face and got lil red spots all over my back chest stomach and arms that looked like mini zits and itched really bad...used face was twice aday and it didn't help..lasted about 3-4 and what I found that helped is don't take HOT showers keep it just slightly warm and I quit using face wash and just used water to wash my face..worked for me still just a few here and there on my face and chest but not bad at all...goodluck I kno it sucks

Thread Information