Thread: Prices of pct

dougal is offline New Member

Prices of pct

Hi guys I've just asked a mate of mine who has more contacts than me and thought I'd broaden my horizons with more options of suppliers. After speaking to him I asked about prices for nolvadex clomid HCG and arimidex and I've been given these prices : clomid £30 for 100x50mg tabs nolvadex £30 for 30x20mg tabs HCG £50 for 5000ius and arimidex £50 for 28x1mg tabs. Now my guy can't get arimidex and says he doesn't bother with HCG because its too expensive but does get clomid I get clomid for £60 for 30x50mg tabs and nolvadex for £60 for 30x 20mg tabs. What I'm asking is am I getting ripped off from my guy or is the guy with everything sounding suspiciously cheap what do you guys think? Thanks a lot

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Edit this post. We do not allow price discussions. Thank you!

MickeyKnox is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by MuscleInk View Post
    Edit this post. We do not allow price discussions. Thank you!
    This ^^

However, all your PCT, AI, and SERM needs can be filled at the site sponsor ar-r .com at the top right hand corner - red banner. Youre free to go on that site and add up what you need.

They do not carry hCG and no one here has a source for you. You'll have to locate that yourself.

dougal is offline New Member
    Oh sorry I didn't realise I have been on ar-r but I don't understand whether I can get it in the uk does any one know?

MickeyKnox is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by dougal View Post
    Oh sorry I didn't realise I have been on ar-r but I don't understand whether I can get it in the uk does any one know?
    AR-R ships world wide, afaik.

Thread Information