Thread: M1T PCT advice.

Matt73 is offline New Member

M1T PCT advice.

Hi all, I have a bottle of M1T, have done a lot of reading on it & I guess I'm just looking for real time feedback or advice on the PCT part. Do I run it the last few day of my cycle or start immediately following the cycle? Can I wait to see if I have any sides to see if I infact need a PCT? I was gonna use 10mg per day only & for 2 weeks. Was thinking about using it EOD for a while then ED for a few days then go back to EOD. Is there any logic to this? Or is straight dosing ED best. Also at the low end of usage what is the likelyhood of; Shut down, HBP & Gyno?

Thanks in advance.
    Last edited by Matt73; 05-31-2013 at 11:34 AM.

Well thats sad no replies yet.
    I was hoping for something.

Bio-Active is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    You won't get many replies about using pro hormones. I am not a fan as pro hormones are known to be very hard on your body and known to suppress natural T production. Why are you wanting to run an oral only? If you choose to do this yes you should run pct after. Yes there are certainly risks involved and gyno is a risk

Ok and thankyou, I kind've figured that about the whole PH thing so I'll leave those questions out. You responded to my post about Nolva too, so that's the cycle it would be for (an M1t cycle).

Thanks for the advice.

Thread Information