Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By MuscleInk

Thread: Aromasin. What does it do

donma is offline New Member

Aromasin. What does it do

I was looking around because I heard aromasin is good to use during your cycle to help keep everything stable. And I found this "Aromasin, tablets for oral administration contain 25 mg of exemestane,
    an irreversible, steroidal aromatase inactivator. Not really sure what this means can someones put it inyo plain rnglish Exemestane is
    chemically described as 6-methylenandrosta-1,4-diene-3,17 -dione.

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by donma
    I was looking around because I heard aromasin is good to use during your cycle to help keep everything stable. And I found this "Aromasin, tablets for oral administration contain 25 mg of exemestane,
    an irreversible, steroidal aromatase inactivator. Not really sure what this means can someones put it inyo plain rnglish Exemestane is
    chemically described as 6-methylenandrosta-1,4-diene-3,17 -dione.
    I posted a response to the same question two days ago.

Suicide inhibitors are generally a class of catalytic substrates that form covalent bonds to irreversibly inactivate an enzyme (such as aromatase). After the catalytic processes occur, the chemically reactive intermediate covalently binds to the enzyme and inhibits it. Suicide inhibitors are bound to the active site and prevent further reactions that could have occurred with the active site and its substrates.

Exemestane (aromasin) is an irreversible, aromatase inactivator. It acts as a false substrate for the aromatase enzyme, and is processed to an intermediate that binds irreversibly to the active site of the enzyme causing its inactivation ("suicide inhibition"). By being structurally similar to aromatase, Exemestane permanently binds to the aromatase, preventing the enzyme from converting androgen into estrogen.

Your body will eventually manufacture more aromatase enzymes and your E2 will recover quickly when the AI is discontinued.

Quote Originally Posted by MuscleInk

Suicide inhibitors are generally a class of catalytic substrates that form covalent bonds to irreversibly inactivate an enzyme (such as aromatase). After the catalytic processes occur, the chemically reactive intermediate covalently binds to the enzyme and inhibits it. Suicide inhibitors are bound to the active site and prevent further reactions that could have occurred with the active site and its substrates.

Exemestane (aromasin ) is an irreversible, aromatase inactivator. It acts as a false substrate for the aromatase enzyme, and is processed to an intermediate that binds irreversibly to the active site of the enzyme causing its inactivation ("suicide inhibition"). By being structurally similar to aromatase, Exemestane permanently binds to the aromatase, preventing the enzyme from converting androgen into estrogen.

Your body will eventually manufacture more aromatase enzymes and your E2 will recover quickly when the AI is discontinued.
    So do you think I should take this during a cycle of test400 1cc a week 2 jabs a week. If yes how much of it should I take and where can I get it

So do you think I should take this during a cycle of test400 1cc a week 2 jabs a week. If yes how much of it should I take and where can I get it
    Probably best to post your full cycle with planned PCT and HCG so we can evaluate it properly.

I'd also recommend you give this link (at bottom) a thorough read from front to back, top to bottom. You're considering dosing a number of hormones, which regulate numerous process in your body (sleep, mood, appetite, digestion, memory, attention, sex drive, lipid metabolism, immune function) and it seems you don't fully understand how these things work.

Educate before you medicate.

*Aromasin (Exemestane) vs Arimidex (Anastrozole) Unraveled*
    OdinsOtherSon likes this.

Probably best to post your full cycle with planned PCT and HCG so we can evaluate it properly.
    This is my first cycle I'm new to the forums but I was thinking of running only the test 400 twice a week .5cc Monday/Thursday and for PCT I was gonna do just Nolva 20/20/20/20 2 weeks after my last pin. Didn't really think about the HCG and have not yet fully understood what it does

[QUOTE="MuscleInk"]

I'd also recommend you give this link (at bottom) a thorough read from front to back, top to bottom. You're considering dosing a number of hormones, which regulate numerous process in your body (sleep, mood, appetite, digestion, memory, attention, sex drive, lipid metabolism, immune function) and it seems you don't fully understand how these things work.

Educate before you medicate.]

I will also read the given link fully

Here's one more thread discussing beginner cycles. It would be a good place to start.

Most Common Beginners Cycles - Look here..

It would also be in your best interest to discuss your nutrition plan in the nutrition section of the forum. If you don't have a proper plan, you will be disappointed with your cycle. Regardless if you're intended use is to lower body fat or increase lean body mass (LBM) steroids won't get you to where you want to go unless you are eating beyond your TDEE for growth or below your TDEE for a reduction in body fat.

Also, make sure your body fat is as close to 15% as possible before you cycle. Higher bf% is associated with more risks and side effects with steroids, including but not limited to prostate enlargement, increased estrogen, elevated blood pressure and increased serum cholesterol levels.

Be safe!

Here's one more thread discussing beginner cycles. It would be a good place to start.

It would also be in your best interest to discuss your nutrition plan in the nutrition section of the forum. If you don't have a proper plan, you will be disappointed with your cycle. Regardless if you're intended use is to lower body fat or increase lean body mass (LBM) steroids won't get you to where you want to go unless you are eating beyond your TDEE for growth or below your TDEE for a reduction in body fat.

Also, make sure your body fat is as close to 15% as possible before you cycle. Higher bf% is associated with more risks and side effects with steroids, including but not limited to prostate enlargement, increased estrogen, elevated blood pressure and increased serum cholesterol levels.

Be safe!
    Oh man ! The first link I read clears everything up I'm as educated as I can get from that and it took no more than 10 mins thanks! Ill take a look at the second one now

Oh man ! The first link I read clears everything up I'm as educated as I can get from that and it took no more than 10 mins thanks! Ill take a look at the second one now
    You're welcome. There's a library of knowledge here! Once you read the beginner's cycle link it'll help you out a lot.

Again, remember to have your diet reviewed. It's the most important aspect of your cycle and training. We want you to get the most out of your plan and be as safe as possible.

My body fat is probably somewhere around there but just out of curiosity what if it's less than 15%?

My body fat is probably somewhere around there but just out of curiosity what if it's less than 15%?
    Less is better! Lower body fat means fewer side effects, fewer health risks, better results from your cycle.

Alright thanks for all the help ! Ill post back if I need anymore help

Alright thanks for all the help ! Ill post back if I need anymore help
    Good luck! Train hard and cycle safely.

MI

C3RB3RUS is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by MuscleInk View Post

Exemestane (aromasin ) is an irreversible, aromatase inactivator. It acts as a false substrate for the aromatase enzyme, and is processed to an intermediate that binds irreversibly to the active site of the enzyme causing its inactivation ("suicide inhibition"). By being structurally similar to aromatase, Exemestane permanently binds to the aromatase, preventing the enzyme from converting androgen into estrogen.

don't you ever get mad that these individuals don't bother finding out these things themselves. i try to avoid doing that to you guys. almost by all means.

Great post though. sometimes you guys are totally willing to help and sometimes you guys are like HEY! H' H' HEY! don'tdosteroids... ok... don'tdo'em
    Last edited by C3RB3RUS; 06-29-2013 at 05:39 PM.

Thread Information