Thread: Starting my pct

initforthebitches is offline New Member

Starting my pct

Im not sure if im aloud to ask this but where can i buy some novaldex and hcg ? Starting my pct in about a week

itsjayman02 is offline Member
    No you can't and try your gym !!

OdinsOtherSon is offline Knowledgeable Member
    You can get nolva via the site sponsor, ar-r ...hcg is considered source phishing. FWIW, you should NOT be using hcg during pct. Nolva and clomid. HCG if for on cycle use only!!!

initforthebitches is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by OdinsOtherSon View Post
    You can get nolva via the site sponsor, ar-r...hcg is considered source phishing. FWIW, you should NOT be using hcg during pct. Nolva and clomid. HCG if for on cycle use only!!!
    Thanks do you know anything about Liquid Tamox 50mL 20mg/mL for my pct, Ive done some research and this seems like the best choice. What are your thoughts?

PerfectionPharma is offline New Member
    D aspartic acid from any bodybuilding website and clomid should be enough to restore your hpta and to block estrogen while your body regains balance and the daa is a precursor to LH I believe it will function similar to hcg . Hcg is ran on cycle to maintain testicular function and bypass the testosterone negative feedback on LH production. Basically keeps your balls full. You can run nolva also, it serves a similar function as clomid.

Quote Originally Posted by initforthebitches View Post
    Thanks do you know anything about Liquid Tamox 50mL 20mg/mL for my pct, Ive done some research and this seems like the best choice. What are your thoughts?
    Tamox in conjunction with clomid is the typical pct protocol which lasts for 4 weeks. Some individuals are now extending the tamox portion of pct out to 6 weeks, but if you decide to do that make for sure you drop the clomid after 4 weeks. Tamox only for the additional two weeks. But for the first four weeks of pct you need clomid AND tamox.

Quote Originally Posted by PerfectionPharma View Post
    D aspartic acid from any bodybuilding website and clomid should be enough to restore your hpta and to block estrogen while your body regains balance and the daa is a precursor to LH I believe it will function similar to hcg. Hcg is ran on cycle to maintain testicular function and bypass the testosterone negative feedback on LH production. Basically keeps your balls full. You can run nolva also, it serves a similar function as clomid.
    No. This is not good advice.

Thread Information