cds99 is offline New Member

pct advice and help

Hello to all and hopefully you guys can give me some answers. I recently finished a cycle of infinite labs Cyclo Bolan. Older stuff
    Ingredients are-
    2a,17a-dimethyl-5apandrost-3-one-17bl-ol 15mg
    4-choloro-17a-methyl-androst-1,4diene-317bdiol 12.5mg

You are supposed to take two a day, I took one a day and took little over half and stopped the cycle. No apparent reason just did, and didn't run a PCT
    I know what most are going to say about doing research but I didn't do a lot. Now I need advice on PCT
    The other thing is I have been off it for a month or so and have no sexual problems what so ever. Horny as ever but do have sore nipples
    and I small lumps possibly. I called infinite labs and they suggested me to run a bottle of cyclo dex and pro tribulus from them.
    Im afraid it isn't enough anti estrogen, but don't know and was hoping for advice. Also should I run a test booster to help level out
    with the anti estrogen? I have read a lot about running nolva but just didn't know if it was needed and is sorta hard to get ahold of. Or would revolution black or something like that be good enough or the cyclo dex and pro tribulus? Advice please

Bio-Active is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    This is why test should be the base of any cycle. Pro hormones are more dangerous than aas in a lot if cases because they cause suppression of your natural test production leaving you with low t symptoms. You will have to run a serm to try and get rid if your gyno before it becomes permanent. Nolvadex or ralox will probably do the trick
    Last edited by Bio-Active; 08-22-2013 at 07:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by jim230027 View Post
    This is why test should be the base of any cycle. Pro hormones are more dangerous than aas in a lot if cases because they cause suppression of your natural test production leaving you with low t symptoms. You will have to run a serm to try and get rid if your gyno before it becomes permanent. Nolvadex or ralox will probably do the trick
    So what do you think nolva as a 40/40/20/20. Also is this the only thing you recommend me to get.So Should I go ahead and start a test booster to help get my test levels back up? Any booster you all would recommend?

Doesnt sound like you need a booster. Nolva 20/20/20/20 should be plenty

Thanks much man. This might be against forum rules but any idea the best place to purchase from without script.

Quote Originally Posted by cds99
    Thanks much man. This might be against forum rules but any idea the best place to purchase from without script.
    Our board sponsor ar-r top right corner of the site

Thread Information