mr.liftalot is offline New Member

PCT Help Long cycle

I ran test for awhile thinking I could get a pct however, ran into trouble. I finally got hcg and chlomid but don't know if I should run the hcg now for two weeks at 500/week and then chlomid or extend the test another two weeks at light dosages and run the hcg with it followed by chlomid.. thoughts? I also don't want to get lectured on the long cycle, I understand. Just need help hereon out, been on for about 20 - 21 weeks. pinned last test about 13 days ago.. thoughts?

Dropped my test down to 112/week for the last three weeks.

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    You really have 2 choices. Either the power pct protocol or now that you have been off for 13 days start your pct with your serms.

Just jump on the chlomid? What does the power pct protocol look like? Which do you recommend??

Tough call but either way you are going to need more than just clomid. For serms you will need at least clomid and tamox

power pct would look something like this

Day 1-16 : 2500iu HCG every other day.
    Day 1-30 : Nolva 20mg/day; Clomid 100mg/day (50mg was taken twice per day)
    Day 31-45 : Nolva 20mg/day

Confused because I have read so many conflicting things on these forums. I am contemplating just hitting up an endocrinologist and just dealing with it that way.. lol I heard blasting HCG was a bad idea.. idk

I know I can't get tamox for another 3 - 4 weeks so that is not an option.. figured running the hcg for two weeks and shocking the sack and dropping the chlomid would work..

Quote Originally Posted by mr.liftalot View Post
    I know I can't get tamox for another 3 - 4 weeks so that is not an option.. figured running the hcg for two weeks and shocking the sack and dropping the chlomid would work..
    I don't know if that will be enough at this point. If you don't want to risk desensitization of the ledig cells running the power pct you could run hcg alongside the test for another 4 weeks and then run your pct with tamox and clomid.

So, chlomid wouldn't be enough for the situation? What about Nolvadex ? I am not opposed to running the test at a low dosage for a few weeks alongside the hcg at say 500ius a week and then hitting the chlomid and the nolvadex... would prefer to not have to buy more shit but if chlomid isn't enough then I guess it needs to happen. Think a low dosage of test with the hcg at 500ius/week would be alright?

Also, I can't mix the test in the same pin as the hcg I will need to do two separate injects?

So, chlomid wouldn't be enough for the situation? What about Nolvadex? I am not opposed to running the test at a low dosage for a few weeks alongside the hcg at say 500ius a week and then hitting the chlomid and the nolvadex... would prefer to not have to buy more shit but if chlomid isn't enough then I guess it needs to happen. Think a low dosage of test with the hcg at 500ius/week would be alright?
    Honestly i would never run a pct without nolvadex and clomid combined. I would run clomid at 100/50/50/50 and nolvadex at 40/40/20/20/20/20 @ weeks longer on the nolvadex just cause you have been on a very long cycle. Only you will know if 500 iu is enough. If the testies are not responding then you will need to bump it to mabe 500 iu 2 X ew.

Also, I can't mix the test in the same pin as the hcg I will need to do two separate injects?
    Yes you can but i would just pin the hcg sub q. Its easy and painless

Cool, thank you Jim. I will go ahead and rock two - three weeks with the hcg and the low dosage of test. I will go ahead and order the nolvadex , when should I begin the nolvadex and the chlomid following the final hcg pin? The next day?

Sorry for all of the questions buddy, I just want to make sure I dig myself out of the hole as good as possible.. Thanks for your understanding.

Cool, thank you Jim. I will go ahead and rock two - three weeks with the hcg and the low dosage of test. I will go ahead and order the nolvadex , when should I begin the nolvadex and the chlomid following the final hcg pin? The next day?

Sorry for all of the questions buddy, I just want to make sure I dig myself out of the hole as good as possible.. Thanks for your understanding.
    I would run the hcg for 4 weeks and start your pct 3 days from the last pin. Discontinue the test at 14 days before pct

Alright, so hcg 500/week for four weeks, run the test for two more weeks and at the end of the 4 weeks rock the chlomid and the nolvadex at the above doses.

I'll start that tonight my friend.. I'll post back the results. Wish me luck!

Alright, so hcg 500/week for four weeks, run the test for two more weeks and at the end of the 4 weeks rock the chlomid and the nolvadex at the above doses.

I'll start that tonight my friend.. I'll post back the results. Wish me luck!
    Yes but if your testies do not respond to the hcg at that dose you will need to bump up the dose

Yeah, they look like friggen acorns, surprisingly I am shooting pretty decent loads though despite their puny appearance.

Yeah, they look like friggen acorns, surprisingly I am shooting pretty decent loads though despite their puny appearance.
    Well then hopefully they respond quickly

Haha- Let's hope bro!

Thread Information