Thread: Hcg question

ironmaiden1 is offline Junior Member

Hcg question

Hi guys its been 8 months i'm off since february, went for blood work in april and obviously blood count was high and test was very low so my doctor told me to go do blood work in august so that's 4 months after, got results and everything came back normal but the thing is i don't feel anything sexual unless i actual have intercourse but don't get a H on at all not in the morning or all day is this normal and i'm 40 yrs old, i know as we get older our test goes down, i didn't do any pct after cycle which i should have. So my friend told me to take hcg 5000 i.u. for 1 month just to stimulate the testes, is that a good idea? Any advice would be appreciated thanks.

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Why would you do that if your labs are within normal range. HCG will shut down your bodys lh production. How did your labs come out?

ironmaiden1 is offline Junior Member
    don't have results but my doc said everything looks fine its just that before i would get a h on during the day for no reason and now only if i would have intercourse is it normal?

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by ironmaiden1 View Post
    don't have results but my doc said everything looks fine its just that before i would get a h on during the day for no reason and now only if i would have intercourse is it normal?
    Have you spoke to your Dr about your symptoms? I wouldn't be happy to just hear everything was normal. I suggest asking him for the results and reference ranges.

Thread Information